22

When we got home Colby sorted the bags taking his new clothes to his room while I took all of my new clothes to mine, "Oo looks like someone had a good day." Kat was in the doorway of my room as I sat the bags on my bed, "He wouldn't stop buying them, I made a deal that he could buy my stuff and I'd buy his, but he wouldn't stop picking out clothes for me." Kat smiled, "Now that's a keeper."

We both laughed and Colby appeared in the door, "Hey Kat I'm taking Y/n to dinner so go through her clothes-" He paused and grabbed the bag that had the short skirt in it off my bed, "And find her something to wear, it's fancy but not super fancy if that makes sense." Kat smiled, "Yay! I love playing dress up." I smiled at Colby as he winked and left the doorway, "What was in that bag?" I laughed, "Let me show you the picture."

Colby was right back at the door, "Picture?" I busted out laughing, "I'll send it to you." He nodded and left again this time closing my door, "Oh my god that's so cute! Why did he take it?" I smirked, "In his words it's a 'my eyes only outfit' so I'm only allowed to wear it around him I guess." Kat laughed and started to look through the bags, I didn't care if she saw the lingerie because we had been shopping for it together before. "Okay I think I know what to do." With that she quickly got to work.

~

I looked in my mirror with wide eyes, "Kat you've done it again! I look amazing thank you!" She squealed and jumped up and down, "I'm glad you like it, I think it looks amazing and I know Colby will love it." I nodded and put on my lavender perfume, "Colby loves that scent." When she said it she winked making me blush, "Oh stop, what are you and Sam doing?" She smiled, "We decided to give you guys some alone time for your anniversary so we're staying at Stas's house tonight for a sleepover video."

I pouted, "I wanna do that..." she smiled, "Then we'll make a part two." I giggled and there was a knock at the door, "You ready?" He looked up at me as he opened the door and nearly dropped his phone.

Me:

Blue color

Blue color