24

Colby was setting the camera up while I finished getting dressed and did simple makeup to look good, I put my hair in space buns and did eyeliner before sliding the outfit on, I decided not to wear a bra because you couldn't really notice unless you were purposely looking. I loved this outfit so much and was kinda sad Colby wouldn't let me wear it out but with all he's done for me the least I could do is accept his wishes.

 I loved this outfit so much and was kinda sad Colby wouldn't let me wear it out but with all he's done for me the least I could do is accept his wishes

I walked out of the bathroom and he looked at me and shook his head, "No, I told you that was only for me to see." I smiled and sat next to him, "The viewers can't see the skirt and I need to bring more clothes up here for now this is what I have." He leaned back and sighed, "Just please don't move too much, no one needs to see it but me." Part of me liked jealous Colby, "Okay baby." I kissed his cheek and hugged him with my arms around his neck. When he pulled away he looked at my chest and then at me, "Really? Did you lose your bra?" I busted out laughing, "This video won't be long calm down."

He shook his head smiling, "Ready?" He sent Sam a message to tell him we were filming as he asked, "As ready as I'll ever be." He stopped and looked at me before taking my hands in his, "Hang on I want to talk to you about this first, you know from the past that some of my fans didn't take kindly to the girls I was around. Are you really okay with this?" I smiled and kissed him softly, "I don't care what they think, I love you and I'll go through anything to show that." He smiled and sighed as he started the camera.

"Hey guys what's up I'm Colby and today I'm joined with-" I smiled at the camera, "Y/n!" He smiled at me and continued, "She's from the channel Days and Nights with her friend Kacey, so go check them out, their links are in the description below. So today we finally decided it's time to address things and have a talk." My heart was pounding, I really was ready for this but that didn't stop the anxiety.

"A lot of you have seen what we've been posting on instagram and the videos we've done together and a lot of you think that we are dating." Here it comes. "We'll you can hear it come from us." He looked at me and I couldn't control my smile as we both said, "We're together!" I threw my arms around him as he did the same thing and we laughed, "We have been dating for a month now and we decided it's time to officially say something to our fans, we hope that all of you can accept us and support us. Please please please don't start arguing with each other or get upset."

"We're together because we care for each other, not for any other reason. So please don't speculate anything else." Colby nodded as I talked, "I really hope you guys can accept Y/n and I hope that her fans can accept me." I nodded in agreement and we talked for a few more minutes before Colby mentioned going on vacation for the holiday and that he would try to post there but couldn't promise anything. He did his outro and we turned the camera off, Colby looked at me with a smile, "We did it." I smiled back, "I know!"

His lips crashed into mine as he pulled me on top of his laugh, his hands gripped my ass under the skirt and I smirked, "We have other things to do, we can't do this right now." I smiled as I spoke between our kisses, he groaned and pulled away. "That's just rude." I giggled and he smiled, "You and Kat take forever to get ready so go find her, I'll do some editing then pack and get ready." I nodded and crawled off him, "And hurry up and get that damn skirt off!" I shook my ass at him before running out of the room screaming for Kat as Colby ran after me.