7

Disclaimer: Smut ⚠️

My eyes were wide, I just stared at him as I blinked a few times. "What?" He sat up getting close to my face, "I'll let you put makeup on my face if you let me use my handcuffs on you tonight. They don't hurt." I blushed harshly, "I don't know...I've never really done anything special like that." He smiled leaned forward and placing a kiss on my lips, "There's a first for everything, if you don't like it then we won't use them again."

I thought about it, what could go wrong? I slowly nodded and you could visibly seem him getting excited, "Really? Yes!" I giggled at his reaction, "Let's film at your house, you need clothes for over here." He nodded and got up grabbing his stuff as I got up and changed into a cute outfit.

@Night_with_Y/n

Liked by: Days_with_KC and 6,381 othersNight_with_Y/n: picture perfect 📸 The_Trap_House: omg are you guys dating???C

Night_with_Y/n: picture perfect 📸
The_Trap_House: omg are you guys dating???
C.Brock_fanpage: really? Her?
Click to load more comments

When we made it to his house we walked in to find Sam running from Katrina as she chased him around the house. "Woah what's happening?" I asked laughing, Kat stopped when she heard me and ran towards me giving me a hug, "Y/n! Help!" Sam screamed from around the corner, "She wants to dye my hair!" I laughed and so did Colby, "Sorry Sam, I can't help you there!"

Colby grabbed my hand and we ran upstairs as Sam screamed, we were laughing as we walked through his bedroom door. As soon as the door closed his lips and hands were all over me, "I just want you now. Maybe we can make an R-rated film." I laughed and hit his shoulder, "Would you calm down! You're a teenage boy sometimes." He picked me up throwing me on his bed, "Yeah but you still love it." He kissed me deeply, his hands running up my sides. "Film first." I grabbed his hand pushing it away, he groaned and grabbed his camera putting a new battery in it as he sat on his couch.

I sat on the bed and watched him as he concentrated on the camera, I came up behind him and kissed his neck softly. I could feel him relax against my touch, my lips kissing his favorite parts. I gently sucked on one of the spots bringing a moan to his lips, "Fuck~ Y/n you're going to have to fix this.." I could see his bulge poking through his pants as I ran my hands through his hair.

"I don't have to do anything." I whispered and pulled away from him walking to his door, before I was half way there I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me back against him. His hand slithered down unbuttoning my hands and sliding his hand in. I whimpered against him as I felt his hand pressed against me, "Oh Y/n you know better than to do that." He pressed his bulge against my ass making me bite my lip, "Colby....there are other people in the house-" I cut myself off as his finger rubbed circles on my clit, "H- Colby~" I moaned out leaning back against him, I wanted to buck my hips into his hand but he had me held in place.

My hand reached behind me and rubbed against him, he was really hard. I pulled out of his grip as fast as I could pulling him into his bathroom, "We have to make this quick so we can film." I reached down unbuckling his belt and pulling his jeans down as I got on my knees, I wrapped my hand around him and started to pump him gently. He threw his head back as he leaned against the sink gripping it, I ran my tongue in circles around his tip a few times before taking some of him in my mouth and sucking harshly.