21

"Where do you want to go first?" I knew Colby liked hot topic and I wanted him to be able to shop around too, "Hot topic." He smiled and we started to walk there, it was one of the first store we saw because of the side we came in on. We walked in and Colby went straight for the shirts as I followed him. "Let's make a deal, I pay for your things and you pay for mine." He smiled and nodded, he kept picking up shirts I know he liked but would put them back and I knew it was because he didn't want me to spend a lot.

So I went behind him and grabbed the shirts he put back in his size, "Okay I want this one." He turned around with one shirt while I had 5, "Okay." I took the shirt and sprinted to the cashier, "Y/n! That's so much!" I smiled as she rang up the clothes and I paid for them, he pouted and I giggled as I pulled him out of the store. "You'll be okay." He gripped my sides as I walked and picked me up spinning me around, "Colby!" A squeal left my lips at the sudden action making him laugh, "This is what you get!" I laughed with him as he put me down, "Let me spoil you!"

He smiled, "You already do." I smiled as he grabbed my hand and we continued to walk, I found one of my favorite local stores that Kat took me to before and ran inside, Colby laughed at me as I did so. In no time I found a cute outfit and grabbed my size to try on, Colby grabbed the skirt I was holding and put it up to me, "Isn't this kinda short?" I took the skirt slowly and looked at him, "Right right sorry." He sighed and I smiled while kissing his cheek.

"Stay here or pick out another outfit for me to try on." He nodded and I walked into the changing room and put the outfit on, the skirt was really short but I liked how it fit my body. "Colby?" I opened the door and looked around for him, he was looking at clothes on a rack nearby and turned his attention to me. "How does it look?"

The outfit in question:

His eyes were wide as he basically ran over to me and practically shoved me back into the dressing room making me laugh

His eyes were wide as he basically ran over to me and practically shoved me back into the dressing room making me laugh. "What's wrong?" He handed me my shorts, "Too short." I pouted, "But I like this one~" He pinched the bridge of his nose, "Plus." I grabbed his hand guiding them to the sides of my thighs and slightly under the skirt, "You get easier access." My cheeks were pink but this burst of confidence came out of no where, I could see the lust enter his eyes as he gripped my ass pulling me closer.

I pulled him down into a kiss, his hand gripped the fabric and pulled it up more exposing my ass as he slapped it. I pulled away, "Shh." He smirked and kissed my neck as he spun me around, "Change." I giggled and changed back into my normal clothes, I purposely took longer with the skirt and my shorts just to mess with him. Once I had changed back and the clothes were back on the hangers he grabbed them from me and we walked towards the front desk, "I thought you didn't like the skirt."

He gave the lady his card, "Oh no I loved it, don't mistake that but this is a my eyes only outfit." The cashier held back her laugh as I smiled, "Okay but no promises, Kat usually picks my outfits out." I kissed his cheek and started walking towards the exit as he followed me shaking his head. He intertwined our finger and we kept going to different stores, we stopped in front of Victoria secret and I could see Colby hesitate to look in the store. I was in a mood where I just wanted to tease him, "Do you want to go in?"