23

Disclaimer: Smut ⚠️

I slipped out of my dress and into the black lace gown paired with the black thong. I took my makeup off but left the mascara on and let my hair down naturally. I smiled and took a photo of the notes to post.

@Night_with_Y/n

Liked by Katrinastuartofficial and 13,527 moreNights_with_Y/n: he's the sweetest and so are his friends for helpingThe_trap_house: Omg thats so cute! Please tell me Colby did that!Colbys_girl: that's literally Colby's bathroomSandC_fan: you do rea...

Nights_with_Y/n: he's the sweetest and so are his friends for helping
The_trap_house: Omg thats so cute! Please tell me Colby did that!
Colbys_girl: that's literally Colby's bathroom
SandC_fan: you do realize some bathrooms are similar right? It might be his but it might not, either way stfu
Click to load more comments

I held in my laugh as I put my phone down and turned the light off as I opened the door. Colby was sitting on the couch shirtless scrolling through his phone when I leaned against the door way staring at him. "Did I beat the timer." He looked up and a smirk grew on his face as he dropped his phone and got up walking over to me, his hands gripped my sides as he pushed me up against wall kissing me aggressively. One hand gripped my ass harshly while his other hand made its way to my throat tightly.

I moaned into the kiss making him grin, "I got us something new." I looked up at him with red cheeks, "What is it?" I was excited but scared at the same time, "I'll show you." He laced his hand in mine letting go of my neck as he walked towards the bed. On the bed was some kind of red fabric, as I looked at it black silk went over my eyes. I jumped back hitting Colby's chest, "Relax baby girl, trust me on this okay?" I slowly nodded as he tied it around my head, he spun me around and kissed me softly.

Not being able to see made things a little more exciting, I kissed him back as he pushed me back on to bed with his arm around my back to support me. "Just relax, I'm gonna make you feel good." I blushed harshly as he laid me down on the bed, the cold silk blanket felt amazing against my arms. His hands traveled down my body pushing the fabric of the gown upwards as his fingers wrapped around my thong. His lips lightly touched my thigh making me shiver as he kissed it softly.

I tried to squeeze my thighs together but he noticed and pushed them apart, he crawled over me keeping my legs apart gently placing my hands above my head. I felt and other piece of fabric similar to the one on my face wrap around my hands, "Keep them up here and I'll reward you, move them and you get punished, understood?" I was so aroused, the way his hands gently touched my skin and how deep his voice was. I nodded my head slowly keeping my hands tied above my head, his hand went around my throat tightly. My back arched upwards in surprise, "Words baby." He was right next to my ear, I let out a shaky breath, "Yes daddy.."

I was breathing heavily, I craved his touch, I wanted all of him right now. If I'm good he'll reward me he says, I felt him pull away before his tongue ran across my now exposed stomach. He ran his tongue in one trail from my abdomen down over my thong and to my left thigh. A moan  escaped my mouth as I felt his tongue ghost over my clit through the fabric. He gripped my thighs and pulled me toward him abruptly, I was trying my hardest to keep my hands above me. He kissed the inside of my thighs gently before running his tongue over my right thigh and up to my thong. The closer he got the harder it was to keep my arms still and my legs open, "Stay still."