Playmates

Soon Rhodey and Clint showed up with their little ones, and Tony and Tasha came running over to Bucky. Y/n had to hold back from cooing at how cute they both were. Tony was in denim overalls with a Captain America shield on the front and Tasha had been put in a pair of purple shorts and a shirt with her dada's logo on it. Tony was only wearing a pair of red socks but Tasha had on a pair of well loved yellow rain boots that Clint explained she was almost always wearing.

"You guys look ready for some lunch!" She exclaimed, setting Bucky on the couch to go get food for the hungry toddlers. "How about some mac and cheese with dino nuggets?" Tony and Nat nodded excitedly, while Bucky looked up at his mama with big, pleading eyes. Y/n picked him up and whispered to him, not wanting to embarrass her baby. "Is something wrong, baby boy?" She asked softly.

"Wan' baba," he said in a tiny voice. "Wan' Mama gimme baba."

Y/n hadn't realized that he was little enough to want bottles for meals as opposed to just snacks. When she thought about it though it made sense, finding out about the other littles probably made him feel much more comfortable with his own headspace. "I'll get you a baba, sweetheart," she soothed. "Don't you worry. Now do you think you can stay out here with your friends while Mama gets your lunch ready?" Bucky nodded his head and let her set him down at the coffee table where Tony and Tasha had been settled by their caregivers.

"Baby okay?" Tasha asked her dada, making sure that Bucky wasn't hurting.

"Yes the baby's okay," Clint reassured her. "Babies just need their mama's a little bit more than you do."

"Bucky wants a car?" Tony asked, offering the baby one of the toys that his daddy had brought with him. Bucky happily took the little red toy and before long all three of them were giggling as they played.

Y/n came back as fast as she could with food for all of the caregivers and littles, handing Tasha and Tony their sippy cups that Clint and Rhodey had brought over. Bucky reached for his bottle and Y/n picked him up to feed him on the couch. Tony and Tasha were fascinated by Bucky eating and once they had finished eating they came to watch him drink his bottle.

"What's it?" Tony asked his daddy, wondering why the liquid inside the bottle was pink instead of white.

"How about you ask Y/n?" His daddy said, settling Tony into his lap on the couch opposite from Y/n and Bucky.

"What's in his baba?"

"It's a meal replacement," Y/n explained, not looking away from her baby. "He likes to have bottles when he's really little but he needs a lot of calories to keep him going. So I made sure he can have his babas whenever he wants them and still stay nice and healthy."

"Why's it pink?" Tasha asked, leaning over from her spot on the floor in front of Bucky.

"Back up a little bit, princess," Clint said gently. "The baby might get overwhelmed if you get too close while he's eating." Natasha scooted back a little bit, not wanting Bucky to get scared.

"It's pink because it's strawberry flavored," Y/n informed the curious littles. "That's his favorite, but we also have chocolate, vanilla, honey, and caramel."

By the time Bucky had finished eating and had been burped he was getting antsy and Y/n knew he needed to burn some energy off. "How about you show Tasha and Tony your nursery? I bet they'd like to see your toys, baby boy." Bucky nodded happily and gestured for his friends to follow him as he ran to his nursery.

Tony got up but stopped at the door of the nursery and looked back at Rhodey. "Gonna stay here, right Daddy?" He asked anxiously.

"Daddy will stay right here, sunshine," Tony's daddy reassured him. "I'm not going anywhere without you." Tony smiled brightly before running into the nursery to play.