Prologue

Julie sat up finding herself in the darkness of the night. She was in some sort of very packed and crowded city. Everywhere she looked she saw tons of large buildings and skyscrapers. Remembering her wings, she quickly found a small puddle and used the water to shift herself into a normal looking human. She had to blend in, before she found out what her mission here was. She didn't know where the Primes sent her, nor what kind of people she would be meeting, she just hoped that she could find somewhere to call home.

Walking around the town throughout the night, she noticed how the town seemed pretty well developed for machinery. It made her nervous about her iron allergy, that is if she still had that weakness. Walking toward a pole that she hoped was made of iron, she just barely touched it, hoping that it wouldn't burn her skin. As she did, she just felt the coldness of the metal, but no pain from it at the moment. "Either this isn't iron, or the allergy did go away." Julie whispered. She walked out of the alley she awoke from and walked down the sidewalk of the town around her. There was no sign of people anywhere she looked, nor did she have any idea what the time was or the year.

Walking throughout the night, she passed by many buildings and different types of robotic figures that she saw doing tasks. "Is there nobody that can tell me where I am?" Julie cried out, as she found herself getting tired of walking around. She found a nearby park, where she fell fast asleep on a bench. Not aware of anything about to happen to her when she wakes up in the morning.