Chapter XLI

Awakening in the tree, she shifted as she felt the strong urge of danger. It was strong and absolutely clear as she sat up. Flying out of the tree, she flew through the hallways, before she found herself in the main room where Prowl was sitting, meditating in front of a couple of oil cans. As he did, one of the cans floated up into the air, a good few feet away from the ground.

"Master Yoga Tron had it bad, with this processor over matter stuff. You're the real deal, Prowl. So how come you never wrapped up your cyber ninja training?" Jazz asked, making her a little uncomfortable with the idea that Sentinel might still be around, but worrying about that was the last thing on her mind.

"Guys...guys guys..." Bumblebee cried outside, startling them, as the can fell out of the air, spilling oil everywhere, before Bumblebee and Bulkhead both came barging in. "Big news." Bumblebee cried as he ended up slip-sliding in the oil and crashed, stuck between two of the assembly lines in the main room. Bulkhead crashing right behind him.

"That's two reasons right there."

"I just picked up Omega Supreme's energy signature..." Bulkhead cried.

"And he's on the moon. Earth's moon." Bumblebee finished, making the dread feeling in her gut even worse.

The bots all gathered around the monitor where they tried to find where on the moon the energy signature was. She flew over, joining right behind them.

"The energy signature hasn't moved." Optimus spoke as he looked at the signal.

"That just confirms Megatron's got control of Omega Supreme." Ratchet replied.

"I am afraid it is worse than that, Ratchet." Julie spoke, startling everyone as they all looked up at her.

"Julie, where have you been?" Sari cried, looking at her.

"Julie, you're alright!" Bumblebee exclaimed.

"For now. I am afraid you need me now more than ever. I have foreseen the future of the outcome of today. Megatron has more than managed to gain control over Omega Supreme. He has been working during the time I was recovering on making duplicates of Omega Supreme. His own Omega's if you will, in order to come to Earth and destroy you guys, in order to gather the Allspark fragments, and from there take over Cybertron by his own means."

"When did you foresee this vision?" Jazz asked, looking at her.

"n we were on a hunt for Wasp." Julie replied. "I wasn't able to tell you, because Primus wouldn't let me. It seems certain events were needed to be at play, beforehand."

"Whatever we do, in order to help us even the score, we need to use the Magnus Hammer." Ratchet spoke, holding the hammer out toward Optimus.

"I...we can't use that." Optimus replied, looking very resentful of using the hammer.

"So how are we supposed to take on Megatron?" Bulkhead asked.

"We gotta even the odds somehow." Jazz commented.

"We will, but I first need to speak with Optimus, alone." Julie spoke up, getting their attention. "Ratchet, can you hand me the hammer, I know what we need to do."

"Very well." Ratchet replied, handing the large hammer to her, before they all left the room, leaving her with Optimus.

"What do you want to say, Julie? Somehow I have a feeling you know more than you let on."

"I do know many things, but not everything I know comes from my powers, Optimus. Sometimes you just know, and I know just how much you care for me, Prime. Just as I have slowly grown to care for you. As your friend, I am telling you to trust yourself. I know you doubt yourself, but deep down I know you are worthy for greatness. You are worthy of being known for your pain, your suffering, and the many challenges you have faced. Optimus, I know you and Sentinel do not get alone. Part of what Sentinel has told you has caused some self doubt, along with other events, but I know you are a leader." Julie spoke, holding the hammer in her servos. "I know you are a leader, Optimus. You have learned much, during the time you have been here on Earth, from the moment your team fought off that monster on the pier, to now. You have grown, you've learned, and you've become who you are now. No matter how many times Sentinel has picked on you, you have given him many second chances. You have what it takes to be a true leader, and that is because of what lies within your spark, Prime. Trust me, you are more than worthy to wield this hammer."

"I...I..How do you have so much faith in me Julie? I'm not like you. I haven't..."

"Prime, just take the hammer. You need to trust me, but you need to also trust yourself, Prime. You are a true Autobot, a true leader, and a true friend."

"Thank you, Julie. I don;t know how you have so much faith in me, but it fills my spark that you trust me." Optimus replied, as he reached forward and grabbed the hammer out of her servos. Setting it aside almost immediately, he grabbed her out of the air, startling her as he held her up to optic level, and kissed her, except this time it was on the cheek instead of on top of her head. The kiss was longer than the others, filling Julie with hope that even she didn't have previously, making her feel warm and stronger than before. As soon as he ended the kiss, she grabbed him on his cheek plate, and kissed him right back on his lower lip, even though it was bigger than her own lips.

"Bless my poor spark." Ratchet whispered nearby, getting her attention as she quickly turned her head to find everyone standing at the doorway looking right at her and Optimus.

"Nice one, Prime." Jazz commented. "Nice and smooth."

"I think the poor Prime is flustered." Bumblebee cried out, getting hit in the back of the helm by Prowl and Ratchet.

"Are we ready to get to work on a plan now? Or does Optimus still need a little boost of esteem?" Sari asked, smiling right at them.

"Sari...." Julie groaned as she turned away from them, blushing so hard, before she quickly flew out of Optimus's hand, who grunted also embarrassed that they got caught by the others.

"Fine, I will use the hammer." Optimus sighed as he looked at the hammer, before turning to the others.

"Hold on, there is one thing I need to give you, before you go anywhere. To help even out this score. You need to fly, Prime." Julie spoke up.

"Are you out of your motherboard and mind? Autobots don't fly." Ratchet cried.

"What about Jetfire and Jetstorm?" Bulkhead asked.

"And Prowl's rocket boosters?" Bumblebee commented.

"Heck, even I've got a jetpack." Sari agreed.

"You can take my armor to study its boosters." Prowl offered.

"And I know my dad will want to help. He's a whiz at reverse engineering." Sari mentioned.

"I won't need you guys to do it. I can simply upgrade him myself, through my powers." Julie interrupted. "I have the power to create, but I don't use it often. If I have a few minutes and some Cybertronian alloy, I can do it easily."

"Meanwhile we need to find out what Megatron's up to." Optimus commented.

"I'll transwarp to the Moon and spy on them." Prowl offered.

"And take 5 on your cyber ninja training?" Jazz disputed, shaking his head in disagreement. "No dice. You're close to a real breakthrough, and I got a vibe that says we're gonna need every fighting advantage we can get our servos on."

"Agreed, we will send someone else." Optimus turned and looked down at Bumblebee, along with every other bot.

"Who'd be crazy enough to volunteer for that mission? Why's everybody looking at me? Why is everyone always looking at me?" Bumblebee cried.

"Prowl, Jazz, I may join you in a few, once I am done with Optimus. I wish to learn a little bit about this process over matter as well. May help me train one of my own powers in the process."

"You mean, you can also control matter?" Jazz asked in surprise.

"I've only used it once or twice, but yes. One of my powers is to be able to have an ability to master material and spiritual sense. It may be the cure to help me rid the small speck of corruption within my spark."

"Corruption? What do you mean?"

"It's a long story about Jazz. One we don't have the time for right now. We need to get to work." Julie replied, before flying away from them."