Chapter XXV

Julie woke up finding herself laying down in Ratchet's altmode, at first feeling pretty neutral about what was going on. She has already woken up several times in Ratchet's alt mode, but this time for some reason felt different.

Wiping the hair out of her face, she slowly sat up, feeling small aches in her joints, suddenly remembering the fight against Megatron. What was happening with the team? Were the others alright? Did they successfully beat Megatron? Was Sari okay? Did she still have the key? She didn't know what was going on, but she quickly opened up the door of Ratchet's alt mode, and flew out to find that nobody was nearby. She was sitting in the main room where Ratchet usually tended to rest, yet there was not anyone else nearby.

Rushing towards the hallways where the bedrooms were, she heard Ratchet transforming behind her as she went down to the closest bedroom, taking a peak to see if Bumblebee was in there to see him in his alt mode fast asleep. Taking a small breath, she flew away from the entrance to Prowl's room finding him by his tree as he usually was, moving on to Bulkhead's room which was right next door.

"Julie, what are you doing?" Ratchet cried, echoing off the halls as she saw Bulkhead quickly shifting in his room, and turning to look right at her.

"Julie?" Bulkhead asked, before she quickly flew across the hall, finding herself running right into Optimus, before backing away to look up at him standing right in front of her. Remembering Sari, she quickly turned to fly for the entrance base to find Ratchet quickly blocking her from leaving the hallway.

"Julie, calm down. You're fine." He spoke as she looked right at her.

"Sari, I need to make sure she is okay." She hissed as she tried to fly above his shoulder, only to find him quickly grabbing hold of her in his servo and stopping her in the process from escaping out of the base.

"Sari is fine. She's just fine at the Sundac Tower. You however need to calm down." He replied as he looked down at her in his servo, before slowly releasing his hold for her to simply sit down in his servo in the process.

"What....what about the Allspark? Did Sari get her key back? We manage to stop the Decepticons? How long have I been out of it?"

"Julie, slow down." Bumblebee cried behind her, making her quickly spin around to find all of the autobots now in the hallway looking at her, including Optimus who at the moment had an unreadable expression on his face. Yet when she looked at his optics, she saw he was worried and a little bit sad as looked at him. Slowly taking a deep breath, she hovered there in the air, before slowly landing back on Ratchet's servo below her.

"We beat Megatron?" She commented more than asked as she looked at everyone.

"We managed to beat him, but he escaped after the explosion." Prowl replied.

"Though we're certain it won't be the last time we see him." Optimus spoke up, "We are very grateful though, for the help that you provided us during the day though."

"You even managed to evacuate the entire city." Bumblebee cried out, obviously excited about all that she managed to do."

"There were as many Julies as there were bots." Bulkhead agreed.

"How does that work? Do you even remember what all you did?" Bumblebee begged as he looked at her.

"I am not sure if I will remember or not. This was the second time I have ever even used that power. I am highly restricted in how much and when I can use it, and when I do use it, it is not easy for me to maintain or recover from using it."

"Yet you used it anyway? Even when you already knew the price to pay from using it?" Ratchet cried, getting upset in the process as he nearly clenched the servo she was in, on top of her, but she merely hovered and flew a few feet away from him.