Chapter XXVIII

It got dark fast as she flew around the area, while Optimus had his lights on and was looking around for any sign of the Decepticons.

"I am telling you, Optimus. I would have sensed any other Cybertronians in the area, and the only energy I recognize is yours and Sentinel's." Julie spoke up as she flew up to him.

"We still need to keep looking. Besides, the longer we're looking, it means more time away from that bag of bolts." Optimus hissed as he clearly was thinking about Sentinel.

"Do not worry about him. Never expect that person to respect you, because he never will. What you need to focus on is how much you respect yourself, Optimus. You're strong, you lead your own team, even if it isn't the most elite team, it's a team all the same and they have been growing and improving in your leadership." She told him as she grabbed his helm and looked at him in the optics. "Do you respect yourself, Optimus? You can't expect others to love you, if you can't even learn to love yourself."

"I..." Optimus started to reply, before his comlink sounded off.

"Um, Optimus. You can tell that organic Fanzone that he can send his police force hime. It's a false alarm." Sentinel spoke, making her roll her eyes that they were just now realizing that there was after all no con.

"How do you know?" Optimus asked as he listened to the comlink.

"I just know okay. Now I need you to come to my position, alone. Without that organic. Promise me one more thing." Sentinel cried.

"What?"

"That you won't laugh." Sentinel explained as they turned and looked at eachother.

"I am not leaving you by yourself with that condescending bot." Julie cried as she looked at him.

"I didn't expect you to leave, but I know you can turn invisible. You can come with me, but I don't need him seeing and reprimanding you." Optimus told her.

"He will just reprimand you, though. Besides of the three bots that arrived, the only one among them that I trust is Jazz. I don't trust anyone in the team being alone with Sentinel or Magnus. He may share the name of someone back home, but he is nothing like the guy from my world." Julie cried as she folded her arms over her chest.

"I already know I am not alone, if you are sitting on my shoulder plate, while we head over there." Optimus cried. "Which is why even if you are invisible I am not worried about dealing with Sentinel."

"Very well, Prime." She sighed, as she shifted out of view in front of him and landed on his shoulder as he had suggested. He sighed as soon as she landed, obviously knowing already that she was there, before he walked in the direction of where she could feel Sentinel was nearby.

"Sentinel, where are you?" Optimus asked as he shined his lights around every direction.

"Look down." Sentinel cried beneath them for her to see that it was just the head of his sitting on the ground, just like how Bulkhead ended up only a head for a time. She sat there, and felt herself struggling so hard to hold in the laugh she had, as she looked at Sentinel, but Optimus immediately started to burst laughing.

"You promised you wouldn't laugh." Sentinel cried as his head jumped about below them.

"I'm sorry." Optimus commented as he held his servo over his dermas to stop the laughter, whereas she had her own hand over her mouth and was holding onto Optimus to avoid falling down in a burst of laughter.

"I can't let any bot see me like this, especially Ultra Magnus. It'll be the end of everything I've worked for." Sentinel cried, making Optimus upset in the process as they looked down at him.