Chapter IV

Julie woke up finding herself laying inside of a vehicle cabin. "Boy does this feel familiar." She muttered as she sat up on the back seats and climbed over to the front to get out. The second she was about to open the passenger door, the vehicle seemed to move forward, causing her to fall onto the passenger door. "What is going on?" She cried.

"Oh, you're awake." Optimus spoke. "Sorry about knocking you down. I was trying to move out of the way."

"It's fine. Can I get out, please? I'm sure you would be happy to transform back to your bipedal mode." Julie asked as she looked at the mirror by the passenger door. The door beside her opened up and she hoped out, just before Optimus transformed.

"She's awake." Bumblebee cried out from where he was in the main room.

"How are you feeling?" Prowl asked.

"I am alright, I feel better than I did earlier." Julie replied. "Sorry if I worried you guys."

"Like we care." Ratchet grumbled from a corner. Julie merely shook her head back and forth. "Well, thank you for saving me from the fall earlier, Ratchet."

"How did you not get any injuries from the fight?" A childish voice cried out. Julie turned around to see Sari walking in. "You don't look like you got cuts, or bruises, or anything."

"Sometimes the injuries aren't visible, Sari, but to answer your question I really don't know the honest truth. I would have thought me falling and standing against the energy beam from the Allspark would have left a few scars, but I merely felt like my energy was just draining. Like a battery, it slowly dies out, but after some rest I am back to new."

"You're a strange human." Bulkhead spoke from behind her. Julie turned around and looked up at him. "The thing is I actually am not a human, though I look similar to one. In my previous world some people would call my kind nature spirits, or others would call us fae. I was told once that I was a descendant of Primus, told to me by Primus himself." She explained.

"You have seen Primus?" Bumblebee asked in disbelief.

"There is no way Primus would visit an organic." Ratchet cried out. "You're not even cybertronian."

"I may not be cybertronian, but I have seen and gotten to witness Primus in person. I have even hugged him, but that was before I came to this dimension, sent by Primus himself." Julie replied. "He foretold of an evil that would come to this world, if you will. I am here to help you fight it."

"Do you know what this evil will be or when we will face it?" Optimus asked.

"We could be starting to face it now for all we know." Julie replied, "As for what, I have no idea. He is never direct with his answers, but he has proven his glory to me before in the past. I don't doubt his warning, for I have been proven that whatever he says is what goes."

"What other powers do you have?" Sari asked. "You turned invisible against Starscream, and you were a freaking dragon that saved us."

"Some of my powers I cannot really explain. The most common one I use is transformation, which allows me to transform into basically whatever I want, including turning invisible. All through my power of transformation. Another power I have is to be able to have a small sense of the future from time to time. I can't control it, but I have been able to see it a few times. As well as being able to have a sense of the past." Julie explained.

"Another one of my powers has been to be able to have a spiritual and material sense of things. One time I was able to sense the dead being raised in my world, along with being able to see into the soul of those around me. I can also turn into a Warrior of Light, but the side effect to that is I don't have a means of fighting. My powers are not all that great for attack, but they can be great when it comes to the defensive side of things, then again I haven't yet tried to attack anyone either, because I had been assigned by Primus to protect both the Autobots and the Decepticons, seeing as both are still his people."