Chapter XXXIII

Flying back to the base, she landed in Prowl's tree feeling tired, and she was certain that her skin was pale. How was she going to fight to protect Prowl, as well as defeat this world's evil, if she in turn is facing her own evil? She landed on the tree and layed down, not wanting to confront anyone as she felt sleep start to wane on her.

As sleep drifted into her mind, she felt her vision change to reveal herself sitting in a realm, except this one was different from the realm of Primus and his primes. She saw two figures standing in the realm in front of her and they both left a dark aura to this gloomy, evil realm of space around her.

"Who the heck are you? Why did you bring me here?"

"We are the fallen Primes of Primus himself. Having betrayed our own brethren, to work on the side of power, over the side of choice." One of the bots spoke. "I am Megatronus, also known as the Fallen Prime."

"Megatronus, as in the predecessor of Megatron?" Julie asked as she studied the Cybertronian in front of her.

"That disgraceful warlord is nothing like me. He will never be able to succeed in tasks that are of his own doing. Not without the brainwashing and manipulation that he has been clouded by." Megatronus cried, feeling a slap hit her face, without the Prime even having touched her. Her face stung and she was certain that it was swollen.

"I am Liege Maximo. Prime of Lies." The other Cybertronian spoke as they stood in front of me. "And you will yield yourself to our cause. If you ever want to see your ancestors again."

"My ancestors? They are dead, destroyed by Unicron himself. What makes you think I would serve the very con who destroyed my home and childhood?"

"You want to receive full control of your powers do you not? Aren't you tired of being weak, tired of not always being able to rely on Primus for help?"

Julie felt very weird as the Prime walked circles around her. "He is reliable though. He said he has already given me everything I need."

"So he says, but he won't give you everything. He gave you this diabolical weakness, and yet you still trust him. Isn't it a shame to live in a world where everywhere you look there is iron? Always having to worry about getting wounded by just a merely earthly substance."

"It is truly normal, for every sentient being has their own strengths and their own weaknesses. Iron may be my weakness, but in me Primus is my strength, and I am telling you both to leave my conscience alone." Julie roared as she faced the two Primes, before finding herself waking up to daylight shining on her face. She got up and flew out of Prowl's room, finding everyone in the mainroom while watching Bulkhead.

She saw Sari was sitting down in a chair, frozen still while Bulkhead was painting a canvas nearby.

"Can I move? I'm getting a cramp." Sari asked as she sat there.

"I guess we can take a break." Bulkhead replied as he looked over at the girl.

"Can I see, Bulkhead? I wish I could paint. It sounds like a wonderful hobby." Julie asked as she flew over to them.

"Oh, hey Julie." Bulkhead replied. "Now remember, it's not finished. I really think this is my best one yet."

Julie flew over to look at the painting to see how he had separated different limbs and her hair along the painting, making everything look square, and disfigured, but it was pretty cool for her to see.

"It's uh, very interesting. I just didn't think my head was so big." Sari replied.

"That's your leg." Bulkhead replied.

"It's abstract art, one of the old, traditional ways of art." Julie replied as she hovered there.

"Oh." Sari replied.

"Julie's right. It's called an abstract. You know, like the human artist, Picasso. Very early cubism." Bulkhead replied as Bumblebee walked up to them.

"Oh, looks like very early oil spill." Bumblebee commented.

"Bumblebee, that's not nice. Pablo Picasso, is actually known as a hispanic painter. He also was known for making sculptures. Personally, I like Van Gogh. I love his painting 'Starry Night.' Reminds me of home." Julie replied as she looked at the painting.

"And how do you know so much about this stuff?" Sari asked, looking up at her.

"In my home world I grew up knowing about them while I was in hiding." She replied. "I'd rather not talk too much about it right now.

"It needs more color, something bold." Bumblebee commented.

"Bumblebee, no." Julie cried, as she looked at them.

"Oh, bold." Bulkhead replied.

"But not so bold it gives me a processor ache." Ratchet cried.

"Oh, too bold."

"Or perhaps some trees. Nature can be very inspiring." Prowl commented.

"Guys, you're not the one making the painting." Julie cried as she looked at them. Feeling very ticked off.

"Very inspiring."

"Maybe it should have a caption, you know, so people can tell what it's supposed to be." Optimus joined in.

"A caption." Bulkhead mumbled before sighing. Julie flew over to see what he did to see it looked even scarier than it was earlier.

"I think you guys need to stop telling him what to do." Julie cried.

"Maybe I was wrong about the color." Bumblebee commented.

"And the trees."

"Now I think it needs a longer caption."

Bulkhead got up and walked away, groaning in the process.

"Bulkhead, where are you going?" Sari cried.

"To find another canvas, this one's ruined."

"YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP PICKING ON HIM!" Julie roared, so loud it sounded like a full on lion roar nearly came out of her. "He doesn't need you always telling him where to improve. He needs you to support, or better yet, don't always hang over his shoulder." She growled, as a small bit of foam formed on her lips.

"Julie?" Ratchet asked as they all looked at her. Startling her for a second as she realized how she just yelled at them, before she quickly wiped the foam off her mouth and flew a few feet away from them, trying to calm down. She didn't know what to do. She was feeling waves of anger and chaos flooding into her mind, but she didn't want it to win. She needed to calm down if she was going to have any chance of getting rid of the dark matter in her, or else she feared that it would get worse over time.

"Way to go, guys." Sari cried, before running off after Bulkhead, Bumblebee running after her from behind as they left.

She looked at them as they left, before sighing, feeling the anger and fury dissipate in the process as she saw them leave.

"Julie, are you okay?" Prowl asked, slowly approaching her, as she turned around to see the three remaining bots looking at her. Sighing, she shook her head back and forth, before looking up at them. "I am afraid it isn't something you can help me with. I think I need to just calm down and get some quiet."

"Julie, we want to help you." Optimus spoke. "You've been acting weird for the past few days. Are you sure you don't need us to help you?"

"We've never seen you yell at anyone like that before. That's not really you." Ratchet replied in agreement.

"I am just worried, worried about whatever I may be facing in the future, before I end up leaving this world. I wish I could control my visions, but I'm afraid that isn't possible. I just know something bad is going to happen, perhaps worse than the fate the bots back home had to face. I...I need to be alone." She sighed, before flying back to Prowl's room. She sat down in the tree, almost wishing to take a nap and relieve herself of everything going on, yet at the same time she was scared of falling asleep, if those two Primes would end up haunting her sleep again.

"Julie, you might want to come in here. Something's happened to Bulkhead." Sari cried. "You might be the only way we can save him."

Julie immediately sat up and flew after Sari to the main room.