Chapter III

"Powers or no, this is our fight." Optimus spoke as he set Sari down on a nearby ledge and started to walk away with the other bots.

"What?" Sari cried.

"Thanks, but I think we'll handle this one Sari." Optimus told her.

"But you guys haven't even heard my plan. You guys keep Starscream distracted while me and Prowl sneak aboard the train car then I use my key to revive Bumblebee, free the hostages, catch Starscream and totally..." Sari explained to them, but Optimus got upset in the process. "No! It's too dangerous."

"My dad's on that train and so is the best friend I ever had and I'm not gonna lose both of em." Sari explained as she started to cry.

"Sari." Julie whispered in a hushed voice as she landed next to her and hugged her. She watched as Bulkhead started to point at Sari with his big digit. "She sprung a leak." He spoke, a little bit of worry was in his tone in the process. "It's called crying. It's something we humans do when we feel sad or scared or totally helpless to save the people we care about the most." She started to ball out like a full on baby, but instantly shut up as Optimus spoke. "Alright, I'll consider your plan."

"It's also a really useful way for us to get what we want." Sari replied.

"Sari!" Julie exclaimed as she backed away from the little girl. "Crocodile tears, are you serious?"

"I said I would consider your plan, but unless one of us has recently learned to fly, we're going to need to bring Starscream to us." Optimus spoke, clearly irritated by Sari and the situation. "There's only one thing that will lure him."

"I agree on luring him, but I can help you out as well. I can help fly one of you bots up there, or I can shift invisible and go up there myself." Julie spoke. "Allowing us a secure way of getting not just them down, but also the train."

"You can turn invisible?" Bulkhead asked.

"I can do plenty more than that, but yes." Julie replied.

"When this is over you will have plenty to explain to us. Including your name." Optimus told her.

"Starscream!" Optimus cried from the top of a scrapper. Starscream immediately stopped flying around in circles and transformed as he looked down at Optimus from where Julie could see. "We have what you want." Optimus exclaimed. On a road she could see Bulkhead and Ratchet as Bulkhead pulled the Allspark out of the back of Ratchet's vehicle mode. Before Ratchet transformed back to his bipedal mode. "Now release the hostages." Optimus ordered.

"Leave the Allspark unguarded or I'll destroy them all." Starscream threatened with his arm aimed at the train. Julie hovered invisible by the skyscraper waiting for Starscream to leave the train unattended. "Release the hostages now or I will destroy the Allspark." Optimus threatened back. "Don't try to deceive a decepticon, Autobot. We are the masters of Deception." Starscream spoke as he flew down toward them, leaving a chance for the blimp with Sari and Prowl to sneak closer to the tower. She flew up to the train as Prowl held Sari and blasted toward the top of the tower with his jetpack that was on his back.

"You think I'm bluffing? Bulkhead, Ratchet, step aside." Optimus ordered as he equipped his ax and was about to aim at the Allspark below them. "WAIT!" Starscream cried. "Let's not be hasty, shall we?" Julie watched as she shifted back to view outside the train as Prowl and Sari caught up to her. Julie shifted into her warrior mode as she hovered there and held the train still while Sari looked at everyone inside. "What is going on out there?" Captain Fanzone cried.

"A rescue. That's what." Sari replied as she looked at everyone inside.

"Sari, how did you get up here?" Mr. Sundac asked.