Epilogue

Entering through the portal, they came across a large space on Cybertron where a large well stood before them. It was made of beautiful, colorful stone slabs, built to reach as high as her waist, as she and everyone else approached it. Knowing this was where she needed to rejoin Primus. As her teammates stopped a few yards away from the well, she nodded at Optimus, before walking forward, the Primes and Ultra Magnus with her not far behind.

Stepping onto the well, she looked down into it, seeing the very familiar depths from when Primus allowed her to continue to live, in order to accomplish her mission, but her mission wasn't done. It was done here, but she had somewhere else that she was needed.

"Julie?"

Ethera turned around, and looked down to see Sari slowly approaching her. Stepping down off the well, she held her servo out for the girl to hop into. Looking at the girl, she smiled. "Sari, you are a very strong and brave girl. Stay strong, my dear. I won't be here anymore, but I remember the memories I left you. Take care of your father and I am sure that the bots will continue to visit and see you."

"Remember Halloween, how you scared us so much?" Sari asked, as tears ran down the girl's face. "I love you, Julie." The girl cried as her arms wrapped around Ethera's neck. As soon as the girl released her, she hopped out of her servo and ran up to Bumblebee who had picked the girl up and set her on his shoulders.

Julie walked over to the team members, starting with Bulkhead. Wrapping her arms around him in an embrace. "Continue to be loyal Bulkhead. You were always loyal. A great attribute in a teammate." Bulkhead grabbed her and squeezed her against his large frame, before setting her back down. Allowing her to approach Bumblebee. She didn't get the chance, before Bumblebee was wrapping his arms around her, coming just short of her shoulder as he squeezed her waist in his strong grip. "Stay fast, Bee. You always know how to let someone have fun."

"Prowl, continue to be wise. Your fascination with nature on Earth, your ability to stop and just keep calm. You're an inspiration for others." Ethera spoke as she looked at Prowl.

"I owe you, Julie. You saved my life." Prowl replied, as he shook her hand, before she gave him a side hug. Knowing he wasn't that much of a hugger, he moved over to Ratchet.

"Don't be grumpy, Ratchet. You knew this was coming." Ethera commented as she saw him frowning about the whole situation. "I love you, Ratchet. I lost my sire at such a young age, but where he wasn't, you were there to help me out."

Ratchet grabbed her and held her firmly in his grip, as he leaned his head over her audios. "Thank you, Julie." He whispered in her audio, before pulling himself away. "Don't hurt yourself again, or I'll get my wrench." He joked as he looked at her.

"Jazz, I didn't know you long, but I am glad to have met you. You bring a swing of relief into the situation with your humor." Ethera spoke as she looked at him.

"Ya know, you just gotta stay cool." Jazz replied, shaking her servo, before she finally turned to Optimus.

"Op..." Before she could even finish, Optimus threw the Magnus Hammer aside and grabbed her firmly. Grabbing her cheek plates, he smashed his lips on hers, feeling his soft lips on her own as he held one servo behind her helm, the other on her cheek. Surprised by the sudden action, she felt her legs going weak, as she wrapped her arm around Optimus's shoulder to support herself as kissed her.

"Remember your first kiss you gave me?" Ethera asked as she looked at Optimus, seeing him suddenly hurt as he recollected it. "That was hundreds of times better. I'm sorry I must leave, but I hope you will enjoy the memories I left."

"I will, Julie. Every last one of them." Optimus replied, as he looked at her, before letting go of her, taking the thrown aside hammer back from Ratchet who was now holding it for him.

I stood there and looked at my teammates, before looking out at the audience of bots. "Remember this day, Primus is real, and he loves all his creations individually. He will never give up on you when you continue to look at him. Autobots, and Decepticons alike, he made all of you to become the best person you ever could be." She cried as she turned and looked at Ultra Magnus, nodding at him to take the lead. The bot stepped up onto the well and stepped right in, falling out of view of everyone, earning a few gasps as they saw how he left.

The Primes walked in front of her approaching the well, before they one at a time, starting with Quintus Prime, followed by Amalgamous Prime, Onyx Prime, and Nexus Prime. Preceding them was Alchemist Prime, Micronus Prime, Solus Prime, Alpha Trion and Vector Prime, before finally the last ones standing before her was Prima. Prima turned to her and smiled at her, before he shined brightly before her, vanishing to reveal a ball of light that fell down into the well.

Stepping in front of the well, she opened her bottle of water, letting it glow around her as she jumped up into the air above them, the water swirling brightly around her in waves. Shifting into her phoenix form, she flew up toward the sky, her wings glowing brightly, before she spun and was diving toward the well, shifting once again, this time into her normal form. The waves of water following behind her, before half of it formed an image of her warrior mode midway. Looking at it as the image approached Optimus, kissing him once, just as she found herself being swallowed up in the well, falling into the dark, pitch black tunnel.

"Stay safe, team." She mumbled as she felt her conscience slowly fade, just as a bright glowing ball of light came into view, blinding her from everything, leaving this world behind once and for all.