Chapter XXXVII

Julie woke up in the medical bay, finding the base to be completely dark, with dim red lights turned on, hearing the team shouting about.

"Where'd he go?" Bulkhead yelled.

"He couldn't have gone far. Transform and..." Optimus spoke.

"Wait, what is going on?" Julie yelled.

"Julie, you woke up." Prowl commented, coming toward her medical bed, as she sat up to find the others looking at her.

"What is up with the lights? What's going on?" She asked as she looked at Optimus and Ratchet.

"Wasp escaped, that is what happened." Ratchet cried, "He blasted the stasis cuffs I had along with destroying the lights."

"Wasp is here?" She asked, looking at him. "Are you certain it is Wasp? I have seen Wasp in a vision..."

"What did you see, Julie?" Optimus asked as he looked down at me in the bed.

"Wasp was planning on seeking revenge on Bumblebee."

"Isn't that obvious? Wasp hated me and Bee. He always bullied us on Cybertron." Bulkhead cried out.

"Are you certain you would know the difference between Wasp and Bumblebee?" She asked Bulkhead.

"I mean, they both look..."

"No, not by looks. Do you know their personalities? The difference between the two of them."

"Uh...."

"What are you talking about, seeking revenge on Bumblebot....Bumblebee?" Someone asked, as she turned to find a figure that looked like Bumblebee, but she knew instantly it was not Bumblebee.

"I believe we need to look for Wasp." She spoke, "But I fear I need to get to Cybertron. I have seen Ultra Magnus in trouble. Someone is after the Magnus Hammer."

"What? You can get to Cybertron?" Ratchet asked, looking at her.

"I was not on Cybertron, but I found myself in space, looking down at Cybertron after our battle with Megatron." Julie explained. "I will help you guys find Wasp, but afterwards, I will teleport myself to Cybertron to help where I am needed. Let's transform and roll out." She cried, before flying off the medical bed and out of the base, with the team right behind her.

As she headed out of the base, they all came face to face with the Elite Guard, Sentinel Prime and Jazz transforming right in front of them. The bots transformed into their alt modes behind her as she hovered there looking at Sentinel.

"Don't you answer your hailing frequencies anymore, Optimus?" Sentinel Prime asked, looking at the team behind her. "So you bots been ignoring me all this time or are you just too busy cozying up to organics to pick up a comlink?"

"We lost teletraan one and all communication with Cybertron after our battles..."

"I have more important things to do than listen to your excuses, Optimus. We are in hot pursuit of a convicted Decepticon spy."

"Oh, you mean the one you just let get away?"

"Well, don't just sit there with your engines idling, this location needs to be locked down. I need a sitrep stat."

"Sitrep? What uh where?" Bulkhead asked.

"That's just Sentinel Drive for situation report." Jazz replied.

"Do I have to do everything myself?" Sentinel asked. Optimus was about to respond, but Julie glared at him as a way to say no.

"Sentinel Prime, are you aware that there are currently Decepticons on Cybertron as we speak?"