Chapter VI

"You mean you got to see another Optimus, and you didn't think to tell me?" Sari cried as she spoke with the others in the base. "What was it like, seeing two different Optimus's at the same time?"

"It was a little odd." Prowl replied.

"Where was she all this time, exactly?" Optimus asked.

"We found her in a mountain." Prowl answered. "Where we were trying to work on Bulkhead's gracefulness."

"I thought we made it clear, he was perfectly fine as he is." Ratchet cried out.

"We did, which was why we were working on training Bulkhead in his own way." Prowl replied.

"How long has she been gone?" Sari asked.

"About 2 weeks." Prowl replied.

"We had no idea as to where she was until now." Bulkhead agreed. "I think she just needs some friends."

"I think she needs more than just friends." Optimus spoke up. "From what the other bot spoke of, it sounds as though she has been through a lot more than we know about."

"He made Julie sound as old as, well doc here." Bumblebee cried out.

"Don't call me that." Ratchet cried. "Do you want me to get a wrench?"

"No, no thank you." Bumblebee replied.

"I think we should wake her up and ask her." Bulkhead commented. "Ask her to tell us about her past."

"And make her relive it?" Ratchet cried. "There is a reason why people usually don't talk about that kind of stuff. I wouldn't blame her for not always trusting people."

"We will let her..." Optimus started to say, only to be interrupted by Sari. She was standing right over Julie who was asleep on their large couch.

"Julie, hey Julie!" Sari cried right by her, not getting any response right away from the winged girl.

"Sari, don't wake her..." Optimus started to protest, but Sari beat him to it. Julie flung up into the air, knocking Sari onto the floor in the process as she flew up right toward the ceiling, grabbing hold of one of the beams above them in the process.

Julie jerked awake as she felt something wet in her ear, as she quickly jumped up, and flew up, running right into a metal beam. "Ow!" Julie groaned as she held onto the beam with her legs and one arm, while she used the other one to rub her forehead that hurt from hitting the beam. She looked down at where she was just asleep to find Sari grinning as big as can be. "Sari, are you kidding me?" Julie cried as she looked down at the girl. "Did you really just give me a wet willy?"

"Uh, maybe." Sari smiled as she looked up at Julie.

"I swear, you are worse than Miko." Julie muttered as she let go of the beam and hovered there. "Why did you even wake up in the first place?"

"You have been asleep for ages." Sari replied.

"Have I really? I must not have realized how tired I was." Julie explained.

"What is a wet willy?" Bulkhead asked.

"It's a long story. It will sound weird if we explain it." Julie replied. "Now exactly what was the emergency I was woken up for?" Nobody bothered to speak up, as she looked at all the bots in the room and her eyes landed back on Sari who was grinning and smirking. "I want to meet the other Optimus, from what I've heard, he was taller than our Optimus right here."

"I didn't just bring him here. If that is what you mean. The powers of Primus are sometimes beyond one's understanding." Julie replied. "I had no idea I would see him, I just fear that I have missed something terrible back home. The only reason he would have been seeing the Legendary Primes from my world is if he ended up dying and sacrificing himself for his team, which would explain the pain I felt earlier."