Chapter XXVI

An alarm started going off as she hovered in his face, alerting her to the hallway nearby as a voice came on in the ship.

"Organic contamination alert."

"Oh no." Jazz cried, before running down the hall with her flying after him. "How is it you didn't set off the alert already?"

"That is not me." Julie cried as he looked at her. "If there is any organism that managed to break in, it's Sari."

"Excuse me?" He asked as he looked at her. "Sorry about what?"

"Come on." She cried as she flew off with the bot following after her down the hallway. Stopping with Jazz looking on the floor at Sari.

"Contamination located." Jazz cried as he held his hands in defense.

"Who are you calling a contamination?" Sari asked as she looked up at him.

"Stay cool and roll back off the ship." Jazz told her. "Nice and easy like, and don't even think of spewing any of your slime at me!" He cried as he tried to wave the girl away

"Slime, What are you...oh, you're afraid of me aren't you?" Sari asked. "Boogah boogah." She cried, making a face in the process to scare poor Jazz.

"Sari, calm down. He's harmless. Just about as harmless as you are." Julie cried, just as the others came walking down the call.

"What's going on out here?" Ratchet cried as they approached.

"Julie, guys!" Sari cried as she ran up to Bumblebee and hugged him. Only for Jazz to run up against the wall terrified. "Stay back. You don't wanna be slimed." Jazz cried pointing at the human girl.

"Relax, that's just Sari. She's perfectly safe." Bulkhead cried as they looked at Jazz.

"But Sentinel..."

"Is a glitch head, all due respect." Bumblebee cried as he waved poor Jazz off.

"Crazy. These organics each have their own look. Their own style." He cried as his digit touched Sari's hair. "Then why does she for an organic turn into one of us?" He asked as he pointed at her.

"Come on, guys. I need your help. Something is wrong at one of my Dad's assembly plants. Come on." Sari cried, only for the bots to look up at Jazz.

"No can do. I got orders from Ultra Magnus to stick with you." Jazz cried.

"Yeah, but he didn't say where." Bumblebee replied.

"I need to go. Whether I like Sentinel or not, someone is gonna get hurt and it is my job to protect all life, organic or not." Julie cried as she tried to get his attention.

"Well, I have been itching to give my new wheels a spin." Jazz replied, as he transformed. "Besides, any species that could come up with a sweet ride like this, can't be all bad." Jazz told them as they saw him transform into a fancy, white race car with red and blue stripes.

"I need to get out there. Someone is controlling the weather and it's hurting me." Julie cried as she fell out of the air and to her knees on top of Jazz. "Please."

"Julie!" Ratchet cried as he scooped her up off Jazz and looked at her.

"Someone is using the power to manipulate nature against its will, but because I am connected to nature itself, it's pulling at my own strength as well. You need to let us get out there."

"Understood. No little goddesses dying on my watch." Jazz commented as they started to head out of the ship.

"What did you call her?" Ratchet asked as he looked at Jazz. His voice was threatening in the process.