Chapter XX

Waking up, she heard the voice of Sari complaining about something. She sat up, finding herself laying on top of a blanket on the concrete couch, as she heard Sari.

"Meanwhile I'm stuck riding home with no dry clothes, and an autobot who's car mode doesn't have a heater." Sari cried, as she slowly sat up, feeling her wings weighing a lot more than normal and finding herself back to her normal form. Didn't she fall out of it in her warrior mode? Along with finding a few bandages wrapped on her arms.

"What....what happened?" She cried as she quickly sat up. "The barnacles, did they get..."

"Julie, you're awake." Optimus cried, making her realize that she was back at the base.

"What...how are we back at the base? How long have I been out?" She asked as she looked at Sari to find her sneezing.

"You showed a lot of courage and ingenuity, Sari, and hopefully you'll stop backfiring soon." Obviously getting Optimus to focus back on her as the girl was sneezing drastically.

"Hello? It's called sneezing." Sari commented, before she started sneezing and ended up blowing her nose in the process.

"Oh, Sari. You got sick. Come here. I can fix that." Julie replied as she reached her hand out toward the girl.

"I don't even wanna know what that's called." Bumblebee commented, making her turn to see both Prowl and Bumblebee looking down at them.

"We owe you a tremendous debt of gratitude." Prowl replied.

"You owe me a new media player, or did you think I forgot?" Bumblebee cried, hitting Prowl on the chest.

"Oh, have you learned nothing from your time in the woods?"

"Yeah, I learned we should pave it over as soon as we get the chance."

"Surely you don't blame all of nature for a few space barnacles?"

"You don't see my game player turning everyone to zombies, do you?"

"Actually..."

"Guys!" Sari cried out, getting the two bot's attention. "That creature was made up of barnacles and bolts. Just like our team is made of humans and robots. Nature and technology, working TOGETHER!"

Both bots shared a glance, before they turned away from each other. "You still owe me a new media player." Bumblebee suddenly commented.

"Ok, you really wanna go there Bee?" Julie cried as she stood up and glared at him. "Because of you constantly picking at Prowl and then later leading to the barnacles, I never got to simply rest in the cold or the nature like I had wanted to. I wanted to get away from all this man used iron, and yet what do I find, but you bring along technology and somehow I find my own arms all bandaged up. What the heck happened after that Barnacle thing hit me?" She asked, before she remembered the date that was approaching. "Wait, what day is it? Is today the nineteenth?" She looked at Sari to see the girl nodding.

"I..." Julie started to reply, before she felt a shadowy feeling of fear and danger creep into her gut. It felt like people were going to die. "Sari, you need to get home. I will help you with the cold, but I fear danger is imminent."

"Julie, what is wrong?" Ratchet cried as Julie fell to her knees just as he walked in.

"I need some water to treat Sari. She needs to go home where she will be safe." Julie replied, as she pulled herself up onto her feet.

"Julie, what are you talking about?" Bulkhead cried as he also walked in. "Sari is safe, as safe as she can be."

Julie sighed, as she quickly got up onto her feet and left the room, flying to the medbay where they had some stored water for her to use. She managed to get some to float with her back to the main room where Sari was sneezing. "Sari, hold still." Julie commented as she hovered next to the girl.