4 || THE DEATH

CARRY ON
"B-B-B-Bingo!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU want, Dustin?" Riley groggily yelled through his walkie-talkie. The boy was in the middle of sleeping, although he didn't get much like always, but was interrupted by Dustin yelling down the walkie.

"Okay, first off, why are you still asleep? You know what, don't even answer that. Meet me and Max at Arcade Games, stat." The Henderson boy instructed, sounding slightly out of breath.

"And why would I do that?" The Blood boy asked with a sigh as he began stretching his muscles. "Do you ever not ask questions? Just get there." Before Riley could say anything, Dustin had disconnected from the channel causing him to groan.

"This fucking kid." Riley sluggishly got out of bed and got dressed into a striped black and red shirt, his favourite pair of black jeans and his favourite jacket which he also paired with his converse and obviously, his rings.

The boy walked out of his room in a rush, not even bothering to look at his mom who was sitting at the table. "Where are you going, honey?" Aspen asked her soon as he noticed the boy pick up his skateboard.

"Out." That was all he responded with before opening the door and slamming it shut behind him.

It only took the boy ten minutes to get to the required destination. The boy got off his skateboard and picked it up before walking in to see Max, Dustin, Steve and Robin all standing around the computer.

"Finally, what took you so long?" Dustin yelled as soon as he saw the boy walking into the store. "What's going on?" Riley asked, visibly confused as to what was happening.

"We're looking for Eddie." Robin replied, her eyes glued to the screen in front of her. "And why are you doing that?" The Blood boy asked as he scrunched his brows together.

"Have you not seen the news?" Dustin asked the boy with a sarcastic laugh. "Who the fuck watches the news?" Riley asked in confusion.

"Everyone, Riley, literally everyone. Apart from you, apparently." Dustin rolled his eyes at the boy's response.

"You didn't answer my question." Riley told the boy as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Chrissy Cunningham died last night." Steve told the boy in disbelief.

"Oh shit, really?" Riley asked, moving closer to the counter which they were all behind before rubbing the temple of his head.

"Yes, really. She died in Eddie's trailer." Steve told the boy making Riley gape. The boy went to say something but got quickly cut off by Dustin.

"No, Eddie didn't do it. We think it might be someone else, or rather something else." Dustin told the boy making Riley look at them in confusion, once again.

"Something like what?" Dustin gave the boy a knowing look making him sigh. "You've gotta be shitting me."

"Wish we were, I really wish we were." Dustin sighed before Riley hopped over the counter. "So, why are you looking for him?" The boy asked.

"Because the police think it's him but we need to prove that it's not." Max informed him making him nod his head in approval.

"And we think we might have a lead." The redhead added making Riley smirk. "Oh, please tell."

"Eddie gets his drugs from some guy named Reefer Rick and sometimes Eddie crashes there." Max told him making him nod. "Okay, and do you know where this Reefer Rick lives?"

"That's what we're finding out right now." Robin told him making the boy turn and look at the computer screen. "I've searched up all the Ricks in the area and these are the results."

"That's a lot of Ricks." Riley sighed as he looked at all the Ricks who had appeared on the screen. "So, let's narrow it down." Robin said before clicking onto the first Ricks profile.

"Rick Alderman's latest rentals are Annie and Dumbo. Chances of our drug dealer have a family?" Robin asked the group who just shook their heads. "Not likely."

Robbin clicked off the account and moved to the second one, "All right. Rick Conroy. Sixteen Candles, Teen wolf, Romancing the Stone." Everyone shook their heads.

Robbin did the same again and clicked onto yet another profile. "Rick Joiner. Mask, Footloose, and Grease." Once again, they shook their heads.

"Rick Kimbrough. The Blue Lagoon and Splash." This time, the group let out a few laughs before shaking their heads yet again.

"Rick Lipton. Fast Time as Ridgemont High. Cheech & Chong's Next Movie. Cheech & Chong's Nice Dreams. Cheech & Chong's Up in Smoke." The group laughed before nodding their heads.

"B-B-B-Bingo!" Riley cheered with a clap and a small smile. "Lipton?" Max questioned.

"Spelled like the tea. 2121 Holland Road." Robin read out the information of their suspect. "That's out by Lover's Lake." Dustin said making Riley smirk. "Middle of nowhere just like where a drug dealer would be."

The group rushed out of the store and all made their way to Steve's car before driving off in the direction of Reefer Rick's home.

It was dark by the time the group had arrived the house. Hopping out of the car, Riley and the rest of the group turned on their flashlights and began shining them against the house.

Walking up to it, Dustin rang the doorbell and obviously did not get a response making him ring it again and again and again. "Okay. Well, that's settled. I guess he's not here." Steve said.

"Or maybe he is but he wouldn't open the door because he's not a fucking idiot." Riley directed the sentence at Dustin who now began banging against the door.

"Eddie! It's Dustin!" The Henderson boy yelled at the door causing both Steve and Riley to sigh. "Why are we friends with this kid?" Riley asked making Steve shrug. "No idea."

Dustin completely ignored the two and continued yelling at the door making Riley walk away.

Riley walked the side of the house before turning the corner and seeing another building in the distance. "Well, well, well would you look at that?"

"Hey, guys?" Riley yelled at them, not taking his eyes off the building as if it was going to run away. The boy didn't get a response making him groan before screaming, loudly.

Dustin's yelling stopped and everyone turned to look at the boy with a horrified expression. "Thank you, now, as I was saying, I found something."

"No need to scream." Dustin told the boy, his face still holding the horrified expression, before the group rushed over to him.

The group all looked at each other before nodding, "Who wants to go first?" Riley asked with a small smirk.

alex speaks

whilst i was writing this, a fight was happening in my street💀

please vote and comment!!
word count: 1143