36 || THE FINAL GOODBYE

CARRY ON
VOL 2

"I love you so fucking much, my Eddie."

"EDDIE!" RILEY SCREAMED as he watched his boyfriend run away.

Riley felt regret. He knew what Eddie wanted to do and he let him knowing what the outcome would be.

"What do we do..." Dustin trailed off with tears falling down his face as he looked at the boy.

"I should've let him go first." Riley mumbled, feeling a slight flare of anger appear but not at Eddie, at himself for being so stupid for going first.

The Blood boy walked backwards, feeling a liquid already form in his eyes and accidentally walking into a chair which sat behind him.

Turning around, his eyes landed on the chair and back to the gate. Without wasting any time, he picked up the chair and placed it under the gate.

"What are you doing?" Dustin questioned the boy as he now backed away from the chair and stood in a running position with a sigh.

"See you soon, Dustin. I love you." Riley nodded at the Henderson boy which only confused him more.

Riley took one step back before running on top of the chair and finally jumping through the gate.

Riley, thankfully, landed on his feet and didn't even look back at Dustin before running out of the trailer, ignoring all yells of protest coming from the Henderson boy.

Running out of the trailer, Riley was met with Eddie not too far away. The bats had yet to attack him as they circled him viciously.

"Eddie!" Riley yelled for him as instantly began running in his direction, completely ignoring the few bats that followed.

"Riley?" The Munson boy questioned in disbelief as he watched the boy who he loved the most run straight at him.

Eddie was met with a pain in his arm, indicating that the bats were now attacking and Riley had yet to arrive.

"No!" Riley exclaimed as he ran faster watching as the bats began to claw and bite at Eddie.

Eddie let out a small yelp of pain but he was soon met with Riley who began to use his body as a shield.

The bats moved from Eddie to Riley, biting wherever they could at his body. One of the bats slashed a part of his face causing a loud groan of pain to escape from the Blood boy.

"Riley..." Eddie trailed off as he felt Riley press his body closer to the boy before Riley finally turned himself around and hugged him.

"I love you." Riley mumbled in his ear, feeling a few tears trail down his face not knowing whether it was from the pain or the fact that he would no longer have Eddie.

The force of the bats was strong enough to cause Eddie to fall backwards leading to Riley falling on top.

The boys were both silent as the bats continued biting at Riley, the only sound being the screams of agony coming from Riley.

Chunks of Riley's skin were taken from him as he felt slashes and nips on his skin.

Blood soon joined the injuries on the boy's skin as it oozed out from every area of skin the bats had taken for themselves.

The chittering of the bats got louder in Riley's ear as he felt one of them take a small chunk of his ear which earned a yell from Riley.

It took a while but the chittering of bats soon died down as it got quieter and quieter.