19 || THE GROUP REUNION, AGAIN

CARRY ON
"How about we burn that fucker?"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS TAKING them so long?" Riley questioned as both he and Eddie continued their game of noughts and crosses in the dirt.

The two boys had been waiting for around thirty minutes and Riley was starting to get impatient.

"I don't know, but they need to hurry up." Eddie mumbled as he wrote his O in the dirt and putting a line through it. "You're shit at this game." Eddie informed the Blood boy who only threw his stick on the ground.

"This game is rigged. I swear down." Riley exclaimed loudly as he kicked the dirt. The boys had done several games by now but not once did the short dark-haired boy win.

"It's not rigged. You're just shit." The Munson boy shrugged with a grin. "It's not rigged. You're just shit." Riley mocked the boy making him scoff.

"I do not sound like that." Eddie told the boy who now raised his brows.

"Yeah, actually, you do." Riley informed him, knowing that his impression of the boy sounded nothing like him.

"By the time they make it here, we're gonna be rotting away." Riley grumbled as he sat himself back down beside the Munson boy.

"Bada bing, bada boom." An awfully familiar voice spoke from the distance as the sound of bushes moving was heard.

"There she is, Henderson. Skull Rock." It was Steve.

Both boys looked at each other, before standing up from their places and watching the figures emerge from the bushes.

"In your face man. In your stupid, cocky little face." Steve told the Henderson boy who was following close behind.

"Doesn't make sense." Dustin told the boys in disbelief as he looked at the rocks.

"Yeah, yeah. Even with it staring you in the face, you can't admit it. Can't admit you're wrong, you butthead." Steve shrugged as he looked at the huge rocks in front of him.

Both Eddie and Riley now moved from their places, finally revealing themselves so they were seen.

"I concur. You, Dustin Henderson, are a total butthead." Eddie agreed with the Harrington boy as a wide grin appeared on Dustin's face as he gave him a tight hug.

"Well, well, well." Riley tutted as he stared at Steve who crossed his arms over his chest. "Only took you, what? Thirty fucking minutes?" The boy asked as he looked down at his watch which didn't exist.

"You are such a dumbass." Steve chuckled as he then proceeded to give the Blood boy a quick hug.

Riley didn't have time to respond to the boy as he felt a slap on the back of his head making him instantly turn around to see Dustin standing behind him.

"What was the for?" Riley questioned as he moved his hand to where he had just been slapped. "What do you think it was for?" The Henderson boy scoffed.

"Listen, It's not my fault Vecna wanted me. But it does show how irresistible I am." Riley shrugged with a smirk. "Yeah, keep thinking that, buddy." Steve rolled his eyes at the Blood boy's behaviour.

Riley opened his mouth to respond to the Harrington boy but closed it when his other friends now began swarming the boy.

"Riley, you idiot!"

"Thank God you're okay, I was freaking out, I didn't want to lose you!"

"Jesus, I was so worried."

"Why didn't you tell us!"