28 || THE OTHER SIDE

CARRY ON
"What the fuck are those stains?"

"YOU CAN ALL SUCK ON my fucking dick!" Riley yelled at his friends as he stood on the back of Eddie's bike, now on their way to Eddie's trailer.

Unfortunately for the Blood boy, Eddie had beaten him to the bike which meant Riley had to suffer being on the back whilst Eddie got to sit comfortably.

From beneath him, he could hear the sound of Eddie chuckling at his comment causing his head to look down at the boy who had a smirk on his face.

"I don't know why you're laughing, you'd gladly suck on my dick anyways." The boy rolled his eyes at Eddie who had yet to drop his smirk.

"Way to call me out, boyfriend." Eddie grinned, the word boyfriend made Riley's heart flutter slightly, but he quickly dismissed the feeling as he responded to the boy.

"Not really a call out when everyone here knows you would do it. Not that I'm complaining, though." It was Riley's turn to smirk as Eddie lifted his gaze from the road in front of them up to the boy who was slightly hovering above.

Riley quickly directed Eddie's eyes back to the road as he used his hand to turn his head forwards like it was previously. "Eyes on the road, Munson. Eyes on the fucking road."

It didn't take long for the group to approach the trailer park, their bikes quickly heading in the direction of Eddie's trailer.

"Right here." Eddie pointed as they now turned the corner so they were face to face with the trailer.

Riley quickly jumped off the bike which allowed Eddie to now get off and throw it onto the ground. Everyone else copied and now stood in front of the trailer.

"That's gotta be a Guinness World Record. Most miles travelled interdimensionally." Robin grinned as she walked backwards to the door of the trailer.

"Moving one centre meter would already make a Guinness World Record." Riley told the girl as Steve began coughing.

"Inhaled a bunch of that crap. It's stuck in my throat." Steve coughed once more as he pulled out a flashlight and followed after the others.

"That's fucking tragic." Riley sarcastically muttered as Eddie now opened the door which revealed a much viney version of his trailer.

"Forget Nancy's house, you're place needs a maid much more than hers." Riley chuckled as he looked at the viney mess that covered almost everywhere.

Robin slightly nudged the boy making him nudge her back before realising they were all staring at something above them.

Following their gazes, he noticed a bright red gate that looked identical to the one he had seen in the lake.

"Goddamn." Steve spoke, as Riley nodded his head. "You can say that again."

"Goddamn." Steve repeated making Riley rip his gaze away from the gate and at the boy. "That wasn't literal, dumbass."

Steve shrugged his shoulders at the boy before turning off the flashlight and lowering it to his side as the gate itself provided enough light.

"This is where Chrissy died. Like, right where she died." Eddie stated which made Riley gently grab his hand and squeeze it gently.

"I think there's something in there." Robin spoke as she looked intently at the bright redness of a gate.

In the centre of the gate, it started lowering slightly making Riley knit his eyebrows together as he moved slightly forwards towards it.

"What the hell is that?" Eddie questioned as moved Riley back away from it.