Chapter 12: Routine

Your eyes slowly opened as the morning sun bathed you into its warmth. As you rubbed your eyes, the light snoring of Lucy could be heard from beside you.

Naturally, the queen of hell used her position to claim this spot with you in the bed when it came to sleeping much to everyone else's dismay.

The first few days of having the harem living in the house was chaotic as everything was sorted out. However with help from your brother with Judgement having to step in too when certain individuals got too rowdy, you managed to organise everything.

There were routines in place in the morning and from then on, everyone had the freedom to do what they wanted until it came to night time again.

A few had to share rooms with others, however Malina made it very clear that she didn't want to be in the same room as Zdrada.

It wasn't a problem though. She slept downstairs on a mattress. That's....when she actually decided to sleep though. So far in the few days that had passed, you weren't sure how much sleep she got.

You already had to go to the store to buy her more alcohol as she manages to get through a few bottles each day. You didn't bother counting.

"Hmmm~....is it morning already?" A sleepy Lucifer broke you out of your thoughts as her eyes slowly opened and she yawned.

"Y-yeah it is. Don't worry. It's still early though. I can't hear anyone else up and about yet." You whispered, knowing you had to remain quiet.

Lucy wasn't the only one sharing the room with you. Cerberus insisted that they remained with you too, so they could be there for protection.

Right now, all three of her bodies were piled up on each other as they all slept.

"It must be....Cerberus is demanding to run around in the garden yet...." Lucy yawned again and smiled at you as she softly grabbed your cheek. "I trust you slept well?"

"O-of course! I've been sleeping better recently!" You admitted to her.

"Because of me I'd hope~...." She smirked and leaned in before pressing her lips gently against yours.

Lucy had been generally soft with you since you met and had become even softer with you ever since then. The few days she had spent with you had....changed her ever so slightly.

"Well....I slept well too....as ever." She gently trailed her fingers down your chest before kissing you again.

Wrapping an arm around you, she didn't let up and kept on kissing you.

When she finally pulled away, you face was as red as a tomato. In fact, so was Lucy's.

"Hmmm~....th-that felt amazing...." She giggled and hugged you tightly.

".....i-it was....w-wow...." It did feel amazing. You had been kissed briefly by Monica and Zdrada, but the once Lucy just gave you....felt genuine.

It felt like love almost....

"I'm glad you agree~....well let's wait until Cerberus wakes up, and then we can head down and begin making the breakfast! I can't wait to see what you'll cook up for us this time!~" She winked and pecked you on the nose before bopping it gently.

You both laid there in each other's arms for around ten minutes, before Cerberus eventually woke up. She thought you were still asleep, so decided to leap on top of you to her you moving.

"Come on master!" They all said in unison. "We must go out into the garden! We must run! We must search for intruders!"

You got out of the bed and gestured did Cerberus to lead the way. She did so, and bolted out of the room and down the stairs.