Chapter 17: Room For Another

As Baphomet managed to calm herself down and settle into the place more, the others came to greet her one by one. It seemed as if some of them had known her nearly as long as Lucy had.

"Hey bro! What's going on?" You look up from the book your were reading to see your brother walking into the room.

In his hand was a mug that was presumably filled with coffee.

"Nothing much. I'm just sitting around and reading. Actually, seeing that mud reminds me that Monica will be wanting a coffee soon." You look back down at your book to continue reading.

"Mhm yeah she probably will. Speaking of demons, I notice there is someone new here. You know who she is?" He sat down opposite you and took a sip from his coffee.

"Her name is Baphomet and from what I can tell, she is an old friend of some of the girls. Also, she seemed quite rich." You reply without looking up from the book and turning the page.

"Rich, huh? Damn you are getting really lucky with the women that are falling in love with you!" He chuckled as you quickly looked up at him with a blush forming on your face.

"Sh-she isn't into me! We only just met anyway! Plus she has a goat fetish!"

"Ah but still, give it time! You never know!" He laughed louder as you closed the book.

"I-I highly doubt it...." Even though you were denying it, there was a voice in the back of your head that was telling you that your brother was right.

"I'll....be getting Monica's coffee now..." You slowly stood up and left the room.

On your way into the kitchen, you could hear Lucifer and Baphomet still talking.

"Oh you are back!" You jumped a little when Baphomet yelled.

"Oops! Hehe....sorry! I didn't mean to scare you like that!"

"I-it's fine....I really didn't expect you to yell that loud!" You chuckle and regain your composure.

"I have to say, I am still struggling to comprehend how you've managed to coerce these girls out of hell! Our queen Lucy, the current and former high prosecutor along with the customer service girl and gate guardian!" The wide grin on her face had never vanished since she had arrived.

"I....I have been asking myself that question many times since I brought them back...." You chuckle nervously and look at the ground.

She chuckled and stood up from her seat. "Quickly moving on....there is something I want to try....I hope you don't mind!"

You raise an eyebrow and look up at her. "Why would I mind? What exactly are you wanting to do?"

"This!" She snapped her fingers.

You were confused for a second as nothing happened. However suddenly, there was a puff of smoke and you began to feel...different.

"What the-." Before you could continue, you looked down at your hands. They were absolutely covered in fur.

"W-what?! What have you done to me?!" You yell and look back to see you had grown a little tail as well.

"Oh my!~ You can turn into a goat!~ And a cute one at that!~" Within a flash, she was right in front of you.

She placed her hands on your chest as a blush broke out across her face. The hair covering her forehead parted a little revealing a red pentagram in the middle of it.

"U-uhm.....B-Baphomet?" You gulped as she began to pant again and pressed herself up against you.

"Oh wow....I really didn't see this coming...." Lucy watched all this unfold, flabbergasted.