A Short Christmas Special

Just a short Christmas based chapter to celebrate the festive period. The proper story will continue after this.

~~~~

Cerberus' tails wagged as she peered out of the window. It was late at night and the first snowflakes were starting to fall onto the ground.

"Whatcha looking at Cerb?" You asked the hellhounds as you made your way down the stairs. You were feeling a little hungry, so you had decided to go and get a quick snack.

The ears of the three girls perked up as they all turned around in unison. Their eyes full of joyful sparkles. "Master! Master! It is snowing! It is snowing!" They chanted excitedly as they bounded over to you.

"Well it was forecasted to. It's meant to snow quite a bit as well! Wait a minute, you haven't actually seen snow before have you?" You realised.

"No! Never! We have always wanted to get a chance to play in the snow! Can we go master? Please???" They all gave you the famous puppy eyes to try and convince you.

You just chuckled and patted their heads gently. "Not yet Cerb! There's not enough of it out there! We have to wait for more of it to settle!" Looking out of the window now, there was a very light dusting of snow on the ground now.

Still nowhere near the sufficient amount for a energetic hellhound to have fun in!

"Okay master...." The girls were disappointed of course, but were soon sated once you gave them more headpats.

"Go to sleep now and hopefully in the morning we can go out and there will be more. I need to do some shopping anyway." The three girls tilted their heads at you.

"But did we not go shopping just a few days ago?" They asked confused.

"Yeah but this is different. You see Christmas is coming up and-." The three girls leapt at you again and sent you down to the floor.

"Christmas! We love Christmas!" They all yelled as you tried to get them to quieten down.

"Really? You love Christmas? I thought you wouldn't, with it being sort of a holy day and all. You know, the birth of Jesus and all." The three hounds looked at you and shook their heads.

"We don't care about that! We don't celebrate them...we love it because Lucifer always gives us extra souls to torment!" You feel your sweatdrop as the eyes of the three girls continued to glisten.

"R-Right....." You now wanted to ask Lucy about how they went about Christmas in hell.

"We will go and sleep now master! Goodnight!" Cerberus finally got up off of you, but not before giving you a gentle kiss. Giggling, they ran off to go and curl up and sleep.

"Night Cerb....." You yawned and quickly scrambled up to go and get your snack. Once you had eaten, you made your way back up to bed.

Opening the door, you found Lucy sat up in bed waiting patiently for you. "What took you so long? I merely thought you were getting a snack."

"Sorry Lucy....I just ran into Cerb on my way and they got excited because of the snow. Then I told them about Christmas and they got even more excited. Tell me, how do you celebrate in hell? If you do at all that is." You asked her as you climbed back into bed with her.

She remained silent for a few moments before sighing and replying. "Often I have seen how you mortals celebrate this holiday. Some don't even celebrate it because of holy reasons. It is a time for you to be together with your closest family is it not?"

"Y-yeah I guess it is actually."

"I often spend it alone however. Being the CEO means that I can't be with anyone. Although this year~...." She placed a hand on your chest and leaned closer to you. "I finally found someone I do want to spend the time with." She brought you into a kiss, wrapping her arms and tail around you as she pushed you down onto the bed.