CHAPTER 6: The Other Side

KINN'S POV

This was the next day, I thought Kim would go fetch Porchay and bring him home yet my cousin Macau was the one who got there first, or Kim just watched Porchay the whole time with Macau. I don't know what kids are thinking nowadays. Anyways, this is Kinn, Porsche's husband.

"Ai'Kinn!" oops my wife's calling me.

"Yes, honey?" I don't think I did something wrong, did I? By the looks of him, I think yes.

"Why didn't you tell me that Porchay ran away?" I hugged him just to calm him down. I want to live.

"Did he? I didn't know either." wrong move Kinn.

"Anakinn Theerapanyakul." I really did wrong. Please spare my life, I wanna live long.

"Maybe, he just needs to unwind. Did he tell you something?"

"No, he just said he needed air then met Macau." phew, I can still sleep in my room tonight safe with complete body parts.

"Anyways, Khun wants to take care of Porchay." I think Tankhun knows something. That lunatic knows everything anyways.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh, I mean if you see Porchay doing some stuff or training that means Tankhun made him do that . You know life out there is dangerous and we — ." he cut me off meaning he doesn't like that idea. Tankhun basically raised us, he was the perfect mafia material not until that day happened.

"Stop, no. I can't let Porchay do stuff like that. I can protect him." Tankhun, my life was spared a moment ago. Now, it is on the verge of death because of you.

" We just want Porchay to know how to defend himself. You should know what I mean Porsche."

"But Tankhun.."

"He's not as crazy as what everyone thinks. Pa also said to train Porchay, he treats him as his youngest son. Not every time bodyguards could follow him wherever he goes. I could also see he's a bit uncomfortable with bodyguards around him. You don't want your brother to be dragged out of nowhere and can't help himself, right?"

" KIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!" Here goes the star of the house, shouting again.

"Aw, Porsche. Where is Porchay?" I looked at Porsche.

"Porsche?" I asked for his permission, I know he knows what I meant.

"He's in his room." Phew, that was hard. I really thought I couldn't survive today. Thanks to Tankhun for putting my life in danger.

I smiled at him and Tankhun just flew away after Porsche answered.

PORCHAY'S POV

I'm in my room, I don't feel like going out today. Living this life is so exhausting.

"POOORCHAAYYYY!" When will P'Tankhun enter my room without screaming.

I sat down as he entered.

"Khrup,Phi?" He sat down beside me. He was alone, usually P'Arm and P'Pol was with him.

"I want to talk to you about something." He looks oddly serious.

"About what, Phi?" Why am I getting nervous.

"You and Kim." my world stopped for a moment. How does he know too?

"K-Khrup?"

"I know there's something going on between you two. My brother isn't living with us just because he doesn't want this life, he doesn't meddle with our plans yet he was furious when you were kidnapped and the first one to go there and save you. It is very unlikely for him to do that."

I just looked down. The day I was kidnapped was also the day he planned to abandon me. I guess he cares. A bit.

"You were down these days and I assume that it was because of him." Now, I know what they meant when they said that this family is dangerous.

"Khrup, Phi." I won't deny it, he was right.

"You're now like my youngest brother, Chay. I raised those two, and now look at them. I want you to be stronger. No one can sugar coat the danger in this world. You don't know who your enemy is, In order to know them you have to be like them."

He was right, I am basically involved in everything now. Everyone can just use me as bait for their motives since they know I am just a kid who knows nothing.

"What do you want me to do Phi?"

"You will be trained together with the guards. Porsche knows you're learning self-defense but you'll train deeper than that. He won't allow us if he knew."

I understand, Hia will probably reject this idea. But, I think this is better.

"Oh and Kinn already handled your university, there's no point in running away from Kim. Face him as usual like you don't care, like nothing happened. Showing no emotions to people can create fear. With your innocent looks, they'll just look down at you." He then patted my shoulder and left.

He was right. I think now is the right time to learn how to be like them. All this time, everyone pitied me for being clueless and just sugar-coated this world. I'll come back as a different version of Porchay, the other side of me.

(A/N: Character development everyone. I drained myself last night so No KimChay and MacauPorchay for this chapter. What version of Chay are you rooting for? Will this idea work? Will he be able to survive this training? What will be the changes?)