CHAPTER 27: Getting Ready

PORCHAY'S POV

I saw P'Arm on the hallway so I decided to talk to him.

"P'Arm, khrup. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Do you know why P'Kim is here? I mean he doesn't usually stay here for dinner."

"Oh, I think Khun Noo and Khun Kinn are convincing him to stay here."

"Do you know why, khrup?"

"I don't know, Chay."

"Okay, khrup. Thank you, khrup." I wai'd at him then went to my room.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Unknown Calling...

I answered the call even though I don't know who it is.

"Hello, Khun Porchay. You might be wondering who I am.." He told me. This freak really thought I'm that dumb.

"Do you think using that shitty voice changer could make me wonder who you are?"

"HAHAHAHA you really are smart. Do you think I would believe that?" Oh God. How can this dumb be dumber.

"Hey, Khun. Listen to me, okay? Whatever your plan is, just try to threaten me or whoever close to me. I will be glad to come and see you on the day of my party and have your head as a present."

"Do you think you could do that? Just be ready, Khun Porchay. Decha's been devastated about what you did but that won't make me fear you."

"Khrup, khun. I'll get ready."

I then ended the call.

"Sean, Come inside for a sec." The door opened, and he bowed. He stays outside my room together with some bodyguards in case I need something.

" Did you send them the present?" I asked him.

"Khrup." He answered.

DECHA'S POV

After what Khun Porchay had done last month, me and my business partners didn't have any proper meetings.

Then my biggest investor, also my bestfriend came to visit, he's basically a big shot.

"Khun Tan, what brought you here?" I offered him a seat. He's the brother of the man killed by Khun Porchay's guard.

" I need to avenge my brother's death." I won't barge into this matter.

"I'm sorry, Tan but I can't help you with that."

"I know, but give me all the information you got about that kid."

The door suddenly opened.

"Khun, khrup. Someone sent you a present." One of my guards said then left the room.

I rushed to the present and read the note.

"What does it say?" Tan asked.

"It's.. for you..." I'm confused who would send a present for him at my office?

"It says, I'm looking forward to meet you and taste your own blood..." He then hurriedly opened the present. If that's a bomb, we'll be dead, why's he not thinking?

We both jumped back in shock seeing the present.

"W-who's head is that?" I asked him.

"It's my personal bodyguard's head. Who do he think he is?! Is he threatening me?!" He screamed in anger.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Unknown Calling...

Someone's calling me and I don't know who it is but I put it on speaker in case it's about the present.

"Hello, khrup. Did you two like my present?" How did he know Khun Tan's here with me?

"You crazy kid!!!" Tan said.

"Ohooo, calm down, Khun Tan. I am the one who is supposed to receive a present from you." Khun Porchay said. They know each other?

"I'll kill you, bastard!" Tan said.

"Sure, khrup. Hey, Khun Decha."

"Khrup?" I answered him and stopped the speaker phone.

"Tell your friend to calm down na. Also, remind him of my present. I would like to start this year of my life collecting trophies. Be careful na, one wrong move from you, my friend, and you might be my first trophy."

"Khrup" After I answered him, he ended the call.

"How did you know Khun Porchay?" I asked him.

" He had my brother killed, so how am I not supposed to know him?"

"I know, but do you know who he really is?"

"He's just a kid, living at the Theerapanyakul's mansion. He's basically the best target of every competitor that family had. Hitting two birds with one stone."

"You, dumbass. He's even more dangerous than the Theerapanyakul's. Just a friendly advice na, you're going towards the hardest way. You might not even make it to the end of your plan."

"Just give me that psychopath's information."

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Come in." Why do I feel like something will go wrong? When the door opened, Khun Porchay's bodyguard came in and handed Tan an envelope.

"That's Khun Porchay's information, khrup. He said that you might need it." Tan looked confused but accepted it.

"You can have it double-checked, khrup. If you'll excuse me, I have to go." He was about to head out when I stopped him.

"Wait, why didn't he order you to just kill him?" I mean, he always does that. He then turned back.

"Khun Porchay said that he'll have him by his own hands, khrup." He smirked then left.

"Wow, my friend, your enemy gave you his own information. Another friendly advice na, Khun Porchay don't touch even an inch from his enemy, he always orders someone to kill that person for him. You're so special if you're the first one he laid his hands on. Lastly, I don't think you will be in good hands after meeting him." I patted his shoulder.

(A/N: Another update!! Porchay's party is really something. Our sassy baby is here again. What do you think Tan's plan is? What do you think will happen to Porchay's party? Is it gonna end happily or tragically?)