CHAPTER 16: Visit

***

I decided to pay Porchay a visit. It's been a while since I visited my favorite, I miss that kid so much. He's been training a lot and he also goes to school, I don't want to spare his rest time for some chitchats.

I then bumped into Kim. I didn't see him for a while since he lived alone , I think we have been here more than he has.

"Oh, Kim." I said to him

"Aw, What's up, it's been a while." Kim seems to be doing something.

" You look busy."

"Oh, not much. Porchay's sick so I'm taking care of him." I was stunned. Wow just wow. Kimhan Theerapanyakul is doing something like this? For Porchay?

" That sounds new to me. Where's Kinn? "

"He was just here, I think he went upstairs."

"Oh okay. I'll be visiting Porchay later, we'll go see Kinn first."

"Sure." He then continued what he was doing.

I looked at Kim, he's acting really weird. What's with him and Porchay?

As me and my companion walked upstairs we both just looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

*FEW MOMENTS LATER*

We just did a little chit chat , so I decided to leave them and go to Porchay's room. I walked towards Porchay's room and peaked a little because his door was slightly opened. I saw them doing lovey-dovey things. I still can't believe what I'm seeing, especially Kim. I entered his room and they looked like they were caught red-handed.

"P'Tay, Khrup!" he wai'd at me , I excitedly ran towards him.

"My favorite! How are you doing?"

"I'm good, Khrup. I think I overworked a little."

"You seem to be VERY taken care of, you recovered that fast." I then looked at Kim who's busy taking the food away.

Porchay just scratched the back of his head and giggled.

"Where's Time? Kim asked me.

"Oh, he's upstairs with Kinn and Porsche, they're at the shooting range." Kim just nodded.

"I'll give you two some time then. Chay, I'll be upstairs. Ask the guards to call me if you need something." Porchay just nodded at him then he left the room.

"Why do you have to ask the guards to call him when you can just ask the guards directly when you need something." Porchay just shrugged his shoulders. These two are really something.

PORCHAY'S POV

P'Tay visited me and he's suspicious of me and P'Kim.

"Tell me Porchay na. Is he the reason why you're so down last time? You cried your ass off because of him?" Now, he's very nosy. I just nodded lightly.

"Omg." He then acted like he was shocked. Oh, please, these people are really bad at acting.

"That didn't work?" He then said to me.

"Nope, Phi. That's the worst and fakest reaction I've seen so far." I shook my head and we laughed together.

Ever Since I moved here I became close with them, P'Tay and P'Time. I met P'Tay when I was so down the first time I stayed here.

*FLASHBACK*

First day staying at this huge mansion is suffocating, I don't why. There's a lot of reasons for me to feel this way but specifically? I can't choose which.

"What's bugging you?" Then there's a pretty guy with ash gray colored hair sitting beside me. I was so stunned by his beauty that I forgot to answer.

He waved his hand in front of my face which made me go back to my senses.

"Khrup, Phi –?" He laid his back at the bench. Everything in him looks unreal.

"Oh, I'm Tay, Kinn's friend. I assume you're Porsche's brother."

"Khrup, Phi. I'm Porchay." I'm still staring at his face.

"Are you okay? Is there something in my face?" He then touched his face.

"Khrup, Phi. You're very pretty." He just chuckled.

"You're really different compared to Porsche. Anyways, what are you doing here, you don't look okay."

"I BADLY needed fresh air, Phi." I smiled at him. He looked up at the sky, closed his eyes and savoring how heavenly it is.

"You know, it's okay to be weak sometimes." He sounds very serious.

"But Phi, if you show your weakness to people, they'll pity you."

"Porchay, your weakness can be your greatest strength. People with the biggest smiles are the ones who have the darkest experiences. Make your weakness a strength, don't let others tear you down. I know you're not as weak as how you see yourself." He just met me, how can he say that?

He then held my hand and stroked my finger.

"There's something in here that you need to unleash, not now but someday." He stood up, patted my shoulder and left. P'Tay is giving me goosebumps.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Porchay.. Porchay.. Hey kid!"

"Aw, Phi."

"I'm asking you, are you good now? With Kim here taking care of you?"

"It's okay, Phi."

"Are you sure? There's a lot out there willing to take care of you."

"I really don't mind whoever it is, may it be the doctor, P'Kim, or anyone."

"That's my Porchay. I've taught you well."

"How about you, Phi? Are you and P'Time okay, Khrup?" He then looked a bit sad. He doesn't show it but his smile just now faded.

"Just usual. We're doing great." I then hugged him. I know, he's not. Witnessing a lot of couples inside this house, everyone is really unique. There's this tragic love, sweet love, there's also an ideal one but in fact it is not that very ideal.

He hugged me tightly, I knew he needed this hug. One of the bodyguards then knocked on the door.

"Khun Porchay, Khrup. Someone's here to see you,Khrup. Should I let him in?" the guard said behind the door.

"You seem to have another guest." P'Tay said, I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Let him in, Khrup." The door then suddenly opened.

(A/N: Porchay, you're not the only one that is stunned by Tay's looks. He really is indeed surreal. I do feel like this was the lamest part that I've written, I'm really sorry I'm running out of words to write, I'll make sure to edit this one right away. I don't feel well lately, so I apologize in advance if I'm rambling. Porchay indeed has a very powerful squad behind him, no one would ever dare touch him, lmao. Lots of people seems to visit Porchay, who'll be the next one? )