CHAPTER 11: Business

PORCHAY'S POV

After that incident, everything became peaceful, I think. 2 months have passed, all I did in this house was to train, all-out training together with the guards. I did every training P'Kinn, P'Tankhun, and P'Kim have undergone when they were young.

It's exhausting, going to school and at the same time training, yes, I did go to school. Literally, I'm on my way there. Macau visits me at the house from time to time because we can't go out like usual. No going out if not necessary, going to school with a bunch of guards surrounding me, I'm just used to it.

This is becoming worse than anticipated.

"Aw, Chay!!" Mark waved at me. I'm at the school entrance now, and I also bid goodbye to P'Pol. They go here to make sure nothing happens and they just leave 2 or 3 guards outside to watch me and lots of them fetch me when it's time to go home.

"Mark, what's up?" we go to the same school, P'Kim also studies here, I've seen his friends around the university but I haven't seen him.

We're both not diligently going to school since I have to train and he also has his own business that no one knows. I think this is what a luxurious life is, going to school whenever they want.

" I've taken notes for you, it's been so long since you've gone to school." I still can rely on this fool sometimes.

" I have some business to do. Too exhausted to go to school." He just laughed at me.

" Ehhh, you just don't want to bump heads with your tutor. Ignoring him until now?" This idiot knows too much.

"Ai'Mark! Damn you. We haven't seen each other for so long and this is how you welcome me back ha?!" He then clinged at me, laid his head on my shoulder.

"Khor Tod na, Chay. I miss you, Khrup."

"Stop. I'm gonna puke." I just shoved his head away and we just laughed.

" Anyways, we don't have classes today, there's an event."

"Nice, I can rest here, then."

We just walked towards a table, I just laid there to rest, it's still early so the senior students are just preparing.

"Anyways, Chay.. Father said you haven't visited the house for a while." Not so long, Mark.

"Oh, I did visit there, few months ago but you're not there so I just said hi and left."

" Why didn't you call me, Chay?" Because your Father did a very foolish thing.

"My phone was dead and Hia was worried because I just left, so I hurried back." He just pouted and acted like he was sulking.

"Ohh, sulking now?" he nodded but was still not facing me, he even crossed his arms.

"I'll treat you na ja. What do you want?" He mocked me but I know he likes that idea. I know what he wants, I'll bait him with that.

"I saw an ice cream stall there. You want some ice cream na ja?"

He nodded lightly, I stood up to buy his favorite. When he saw his favorite ice cream he immediately smiled but when our eyes met he acted sulky again. I just chuckled.

" One chocolate ice cream for you na ja" He excitedly ate the ice cream I got for him.

"Khob jai ja.. (Thank you, dear)"

Then there's two women walking by.

" You two are so cute, you'll make a cute couple." they giggled and left.

We looked at each other and just laughed.

People surrounding us always mistook us as a couple.

"You two are having your lovey dovey time ah." Our friends came and started teasing us.

KINN'S POV

"Khun Kinn, Khrup."

"Khun Porchay is at school already." I just nodded and handed him an envelope.

" I need you to check this guy and his connections." I'm curious about something, I need further information before making assumptions.

"Yes, Khrup." He bowed and left.

No one still knows what happened that day, there's a lot going on that I have forgotten it.

"What are you up to, what's your business with him?"

(A/N: How y'all are doing? I'm still processing the happenings and my Saturdays will feel a bit lonely, the final episode is not yet the end :) Anyways, I'm feeling a bit down so no interactions with KimChay and MacauChay for now. But MarkChay does have a chemistry, if you're wondering why I used 'ja' it's like a sweet polite way of saying khrup/ka. Khor Tod na for uploading a little late and I also can't reply to all of your comments because I'm afraid I might drop some spoilers, but all of your comments are appreciated, I'll try responding to each of you na. Love you all na <3 )