CHAPTER 21: Power

PORCHAY'S POV

It's 7 in the morning and I just woke up. I have lots of plans for today, so I need a good excuse for them to let me go out. I walked upstairs and found out that P'Kim was here a while ago, P'Kinn said that P'Kim visited their Father. Speaking of Lung Korn, I haven't seen him around.

"P'Kinn, Hia... can I go see Mark, khrup. We have to do something for school. I need to catch up." They look convinced but not really.

"I'll bring Sean with me, khrup. You don't need to worry." Sean's one of the top bodyguards here so I think they'll be okay if I bring him with me.

"Sure. Just be careful na, Chay. Sean, take good care of my brother. Don't let him get out of your sight." Hia said.

"Khrup." Sean said.

"Oh, Porchay. Pa said that if you have time, pay him a visit. He doesn't feel good lately." P'Kinn said. Why is it so sudden? We just talked the other day, he looks fine.

"Khrup, P'Kinn. I'll visit him when I go back." I then hugged Hia and left the room.

I went back to my room to grab some things and went to the car. It's just me and Sean, he changed his suit just to be sure. As we passed the main gate, I saw a familiar car at the corner. It's not unusual to see cars around here but this car feels weird. I can see those eyes behind the car, watching the main gate intently.

"Sean, 9 o'clock." I told him to stop the car for a moment and he saw what I meant.

"It's one of his, Khrup. Khun Kim was here earlier, I think that's why." I just nodded and told him to start the car.

It's not unusual for all the members of this family to be watched, they have a lot of rivals, knowing their business. It became unusual because the people that are watching them are those that I know, also why are they just spying both the youngest of the family, and not the head of the family.

I brought the small pouch with me, it contains the ring. Mom left this and I just found it in a small box with my name written on it.

I'm still wondering, what made this ring so special?

"We're here, Khrup." Sean said. I stashed the pouch inside my pocket.

Sean went out of the car and opened the door for me.

All of the men outside the house bowed at me. One of the guards came to me and bowed.

"Where's Mark?" I asked him.

"He went out, khrup. He'll be back later, khrup."

"Where's your boss?"

"He's at his office, khrup. Do you want me to walk you there?" I just nodded.

"Khun Decha, khrup. Khun Porchay is here, khrup." He opened the door and Decha looked like he didn't want to see me.

"What's with that look, khrup? Am I not welcome here?" He stood up and bowed to me.

"Sit down, you don't need to be that formal. I just wanted to visit a friend." He sat down.

"Mark is not yet here, khrup. Do you want me to call him?"

"No, let him take his time. We have lots of things to catch up on."

He looked nervous like I was gonna kill him. How can I, right?

"What do you want to talk about, khrup?"

"Sean." I called Sean, he bowed and left. After a minute he brought three men, they're Decha's men.

I turned my chair to face them.

"They look familiar to me, have we met before?" They shook their heads. I walked towards Decha, he just stayed still. He's trembling. I just then sat on the couch.

"What are you doing these days, Khun Decha?" I looked at him, he's avoiding my eyes.

"Nothing, Khrup. We're just doing the same old business."He told me. I see.

"Sean."

*gunshot* *gunshot* *gunshot*

After that, three men were laying down, sleeping silently on the floor, with blood all over them, Aw poor thing.

The three of them were sent by Decha to watch P'Kim, Macau, and me. Yes, one of them is the guy who kidnapped me.

I stood up and walked towards him, I smashed his table and bent down to face him.

"I already told you not to just wander around. Next time, I will be very honored if you're my first one." I whispered to him. He doesn't look like he was bothered at all but I can see his knees shaking.

I went back to the couch.

"It's not hot in here, why're you sweating, Khun Decha khrup?"

"Nothing, Khrup. I will stop bothering you from now on, khrup." I then chuckled.

"HAHAHA.. You're not a bother to me, Khun Decha. I always have time for you."

He just nodded.

"Touch even an inch from the family, may it be from the main or the minor, you'll then know who I am, Khun Decha." I smirked at him.

I stood up and told Sean that we're done here. I was about to walk out from his office but I stopped and turned back at him, he stood up immediately.

"Khun Decha, khrup. Tell your son I'll just visit him again soon. Hopefully, next time I'll get to hang out with him and not with you."

"Yes, khrup." He was about to walk me out when I gestured to him not to. He just bowed.

Every guard we passed by bowed to me. Like why do they have to be this formal?

"Let's go back, Sean." He nodded

As we were about to enter the car, someone called him.

"Khun Porchay, khrup. We have to go back immediately."

"Why, what happened?" I asked him.

"I'll just tell you in the car, khrup." He seems to be in a rush. I then entered the car.

Why is he in a rush, did something happen in the mansion?

(A/N: The other side of Porchay revealed. What is that ring for? How is Porchay related to Decha? What do you think happened in the mansion? Why is Sean in a rush? What do you want to happen next?)