CHAPTER 9: Look After

***

" The Theerapanyakul main family seems to have a new kid, Khrup" New kid huh?

"New Kid?" Interesting.

" Yes, Khrup. We have seen their men watching after the kid at the university. He also lives at their mansion. "

"Send me that kid's information, look after him."

"Yes, Khrup."

I have to know who that kid is. You, Theerapanyakul's are really digging up your grave.

***

PORCHAY'S POV

P'Tankhun and I had a small talk, it was about the university. I really don't have a choice but to obey what they want, I think they know what's best for me.

The door of my room suddenly opened and one of the guards entered.

" Khun Porchay, Khrup. Khun Macau is here." Ohh, Cau is here?

"Okay, Khrup. Let him in." I then saw Cau with his serious look. This was the first time I saw him with a serious face but when he saw me he immediately smiled. Why does everything seem so slow? He walks slowly, which made me have the time to examine his looks. He wears a simple all black attire, I won't deny he really is a good-looking guy.

"Porchay!" He called me excitedly.

"Cau, what brings you here?"

"Oh, I am just here to visit you. I missed you." What? He missed me?

"K-Khrup?" Why is this guy so straight-forward? He always catches me off guard.

"I mean.. Um.. we haven't hung out after that night, you seem so stressed that time so I think this is a good time to get to know each other?" He then scratched his head and avoided my eye-contact. Is he shy?

"Are you shy, Khrup?" I laughed at him, he's cute when he's shy.

"I guess you're good now ha! You're teasing me already." I just can't stop laughing. I haven't laughed like this for a long time. Ever since, I came to this house.

"Porchay?! I'll get back at you. Hmpf." He then acted like he was sulking.

"I'll get back at you" I repeated what he said and acted like him.

"Chaaaayyy?!"

"Khrup? Khor Tod na .. Na na na..." I just gave him a smile and acted cute to tease him.

(khor tod= sorry)

He then messed my hair up. Not my hair again. I fixed my hair then gave him my angry face.

He just laughed at me.

"Macau, we have to go back." I guess this is P'Vegas, Cau's brother. I wai'd at him then Macau stood up.

"I have to go now, Chay. I'll take you out soon na." I nodded

He waved goodbye and I just stuck my tongue out at him. He just chuckled and left.

"Thank you for making me laugh na.." I smiled thinking how many times Cau made me smile and laugh whenever we met. He really does, everytime.

KIM'S POV

"Khun Kim, Khrup" I looked at Big, he seemed to have something very urgent to say.

"I guess, they'll be making a move soon, Khrup." I just nodded, they're really taking advantage now.

"Look after Porchay, don't let him get out of your sight."

"Yes, Khrup." he then left.

This will be a fucking mess.

*ring*

Calling Kinn...

"Kinn.." I assume he already knows.

" What are you planning to do? Oh, I forgot you don't tell anyone what your plan is."

"Cut that crap Kinn. Look after Porchay."

"I am. I have a lot of men watching him. Tankhun is also taking care of him."

"More.. he has to be more secured."

"Okay, I get it. You're that possessive of Porchay." This guy really wants me to beat him up.

"Ai'Kinn..I'm just worried." I am really worried. I will not let anyone touch him.

"Khun Kinn, Khrup. Porchay is....." I overheard one of the guards calling him.

"Kinn! Ai'Kinn! What happened to Porchay?!" Fuck that.

"I have to go check what he's doing. Take care of that family, their men are roaming around the house." He then hung up.

"Be safe, Porchay..please..." That family will get what they want. I'm not fond of meddling with this business but for Porchay I will do everything. Even if it'll cost lots of blood in my hands just to protect him.

(A/N: What do you think happened to Porchay again? Who is that family? Is Porchay in danger? Is Macau really genuine pursuing Porchay to be his friend? Or does he want something else from Porchay? But thanks to him Porchay once again laughed. Khor Tod na for being so late, I just have to fix something. Tomorrow, let's all be ready for the longest episode. I really don't want the series to end naa :( Hopefully, they'll give us the ending that we can all bear 'coz if not this ending will give me nuts forever.)