CHAPTER 33: Goodbye

PORCHAY'S POV

Weeks have passed since the day Lung Korn told everyone that I'm going to leave the country. I already bid goodbyes to everyone, my friends and my family. They're now sending me off to the plane.

"Chay, I'll visit you soon na. Always call me. You too, Sean." Hia said.

"Khrup." We both answered.

"My babyyyyy... My Precious Porchay.. You're leaving P'Khun naaa.. Waahhhhh" P'Khun cried. I rushed to hug him.

" Aww.. Phi, visit me anytime, okay? I'll visit you when I have time, I promise. Call me if you miss me, then I'll be here in a jiffy. Don't cry naaa.." I hugged him tight.

"Porchay, take care na? Call me when you need something, I'll send it to you right away." P'Kinn said. I nodded and hugged him.

"I'll miss you, kiddo. I'll be there when you need me, just give me a call, okay?" P'Tay said while tearing up.

"Khrup, Phi. Thank you, khrup." I said and hugged him.

"P'Pete, P'Arm, P'Pol khrup, Take good care of P'Tankhun naaa. Play with him always. I'll be back to hang out with you soon." I said and they rushed to hug me.

"Lung Korn, khrup. Thank you, khrup. I'll do my best and not disappoint you."

" Haha, you're indeed a good kid. I always believe in you, Porchay. Take care." Lung Korn said and patted my shoulder.

"Khun Porchay, khrup. We have to go." Sean said.

"P'Vegas, tell Macau that I'll just call him na." He nodded at me.

"Goodbye Everyone. I'll see you guys again soon, khrup." I waved goodbye to them while walking towards the plane.

I watched them tear up, seeing me leaving them. I'm sorry na, I have to go for now and live the life I chose. I promise to be back soon, I'll bring a stronger Porchay.

"Khun Porchay, khrup. There's someone watching us." Sean said.

I haven't even left the country yet and I already have work to do?

This is the reason why I wanted to leave the country. Not just to study there but to do business. I've been told that the clans under my name are being threatened, few have died because they want me to settle it in person.

"Did you tell them that I'm going there?" I asked

"They know, khrup. But they don't have any idea that today's your flight." Sean answered.

" Good."

"The Costaliano family is leading the other side, khrup. They're quite powerful in Italy. Everything's under them including the government. Some of the families under you were a bit impatient and attacked them, they're now dead. They stole money from your business and after earning everything, they created their own and are planning to bring your throne down." Sean explained.

" Well, do they know that it's me?"

"Nope, they don't have any idea. They just call you The Capomandamento, on occasions they address you as The Majestic Phoenix. When you're already there, they might just know you as Don Porchay from the Theerapanyakul Clan."

"Oh, Okay."

*ring* *ring*

Cau Calling...

"Porchay, you didn't tell me that today's your flight. Hmp." Cau said and I can hear him sulking. Lmao.

"Sorry naa, I'm in a bit of a rush."

"In a rush? You're not in a public plane, are you? "

"Umm, I'm not." I answered.

"See, you have all the time to wait for me and send you off but you didn't. Hmp."

"Awww, I'll make it up to you, Cau. Wait for me na."

"I won't, I'll go there as soon as classes are done." Can he have a little bit of patience?

" You wanted to see me that much? I'm still on the plane and haven't set foot in Italy and yet you're following me already?"

"Uhuh, that's right. I'll be there for the weekends."

"But.." He cutted me off.

"No buts, Chay. I miss you, I will miss you. I always do. Please let me see you naaaa.." He pleaded.

"Fine. We'll just talk when you're already in Italy." I then hanged up.

"Khun Macau will go to Italy?" Sean asked.

"Yeah."

"Haha, he's fallen deep hard."

"Ha? What are you talking about, Sean?"

"Nothing, khrup. 5 minutes from now then we'll land. Do you wanna rest first?"

" No. I wanted to see them. I called them for a meeting."

"But, they'll see you."

"No, they won't. I'll just be in the viewing area of the meeting room. No one will see me there. I'll just let them know that I'm here already. Please check if they're already there."

"Khrup." Sean then grabbed his phone and stood up.

I watched the scenery on my window, I could finally breathe, seeing this new view that awaits me. I might be living here alone, but I can finally set my mind at peace, even for once. I trust the Theerapanyakul's with my family, as long as Mom and Hia will be there, they'll do great.

I can still guide them even if I'm here. I've gone here to be stronger and to protect my family.

I was planning to at least tell P'Kinn who I really am. Maybe soon.

"Khun Porchay, khrup. We're here." I nodded and walked out.

Ahhh, I can smell Italy.

"Welcome, Don Porchay." The bodyguards then lined up and bowed to me as I set foot.

I just walked past them and entered the car. I told Sean not to enter the main gate as I wanted to see how the people were doing.

" I heard that the Minor family's youngest son will be here, and did you know that the capo will also stay here for good? " One of the maids said.

"That kid might be a headache. We're going to be babysitters."

So this is what they're doing. Gossiping all day.

We walked past them then the Head Butler approached us.

"I assume you're Don Porchay?" He asked and bowed.

The maids who were gossiping were in shock then walked away while talking about me.

"Yes."

"All of them are in the meeting room already, Capo." he whispered to me.

He knows me because I was talking to him when I finally decided to take the responsibility given to me.

He then led us to the viewing area.

"I am glad that you're already here. I will do my best to help you with everything."

"Thank you for taking care with the stuff here while I'm not ready. Go downstairs and lead the meeting." He bowed and left the room.

"Ai'Sean, you might get unemployed HAHAHAHAHA."

Sean just chuckled. I walked towards the glass window to see everyone in the meeting room.

And to my shock, I saw someone very familiar.

"I didn't know that he would be representing the family, khrup." Sean said as he also saw the person I'm looking at.

(A/N: Hi everyoneeeeee!!! How y'all are doing? Any idea who that familiar person is? Would you love to see MacauChay next chapter? Or a Badass Chay doing some actions with his subordinates? I know this fanfic have gone too far but let me just write my visions here, lmao. I just know that everyone will be contented with the ending. You all can't deny, you want more of Porchay's badass attitude HAHAHAHA)