CHAPTER 15: Taken Care Of

PORCHAY'S POV

I felt like someone was placing a damp cloth on my forehead so I slowly opened my eyes. I was at the training room when I passed out. Who brought me here? All I could see was his back and it was still blurry. When he turned around and was wiping my hand I saw who he was.

"P'Kim, Khrup." He then looked at me.

" Why did you train that hard when you're not feeling well?" P'Kim then placed his palm on my forehead.

" I was feeling good before I started training. Why didn't you call the doctor downstairs? You might be busy." He stopped what he was doing and just held my hand.

" I can take care of you more than they can. My cure is way more effective. You'll be okay right away." He smiled at me. I also smiled at him. Why can't we be just like this?

"I'll get your food. Wait for me here."

"Khrup." I just nodded then he stood up and went out. As I watch him walk I can't refrain myself from smiling. Why didn't I see that side of you?

I'll just live the moment. I might not see that smile again.

"What's wrong with my stomach, I feel something ticklish." I then looked at my stomach, it felt weird.

" Butterflies in your stomach, that's what it's called Porchay." P'Kinn then entered my room smiling at me teasingly.

"P'Kinn.."

" I'm just checking if you're okay. Kim doesn't want anyone to enter your room, he said you were taking a rest." Then the door opened.

"Hmpf, he's so greedy, he just wants Porchay to himself." P'Tankhun then entered the room crossing his arms.

P'Kinn and I just laughed. They both sat on the couch.

"Where's Hia, Khrup?"

"Oh, He's asleep. He's also exhausted so I told him to rest first."

"Ai'Kinn, seriously?! This early?!" He then elbowed P'Tankhun. Who would've thought that these guys are mafias. I just shook my head.

"Ai'Kinn, Khun, why are both of you here?" P'Kim then entered my room holding a tray of food.

" Kinn, are you also wondering? What's the purpose of the maids in this huge house?" P'Tankhun said. P'Kinn just smirked.

" He even cooked it himself." They just didn't stop teasing P'Kim. I just laughed at them, who would think that this is the kind of chaos hiding behind their family name.

"Ai'Kinn, Ai Khun!!"

"What, Kim? You're gonna shove us away?" P'Tankhun then ran beside me and hugged me tightly.

"Khun, he's resting. Can you go out?" P'Kim asked P'Tankhun.

"Nope, I'm still savoring the moment with Chay."

"P'Khun, that's too tight."

He then whispered at me.

"Hug me tight, Kim will be furious." I just chuckled and followed what he said.

"Ai'Khun!" P'Kim placed the tray he's holding on the table then aggressively tried to get P'Tankhun to get off of me.

"Told you HAHAHAHA." P'Tankhun went back sitting on the couch and we all just laughed while P'Kim is still furious.

" Khun, let's go. The dragon might blow fire at us. I'll just tell Porsche that you're very taken care of. " P'Kinn then stood up.

"Tell Porsche that his brother is having a good moment with his very possessive doctor."

"P'Kinn, P'Tankhun.." They started teasing me.

"Tell all the people in this house that this room is strictly guarded, do not dare enter!!!" P'Tankhun yelled as he walked out. Before he closed the door he glanced back.

"Porchay, be careful na, that dragon bites" He then growled like a dragon. Lmao.

"Khrup, Phi." I chuckled and wai'd at him, he then waved goodbye.

P'Kim sat in the couch and sighed heavily.

"P'Kim, Khrup? Are you okay?" I'm really trying hard not to laugh, he really looks exhausted because of his brothers.

"Chay, don't even dare laugh." I just then bursted laughing at him.

He looked at me and acted like he was sulking.

"Uh-oh, You know how to sulk,Phi?" I teased him but he just glared at me.

"Ai'Chay! Why don't you buy me an ice cream like how you did to your friend?" Wait, what? He saw me with Mark?

"K-Khrup?" I was just in shock.

"Nevermind, just eat your food, it will get cold." I just nodded then he brought me the porridge.

He spoon fed me like a baby. I tried complaining but he just wanted me to sit.

"Phi, I can eat by myself." He just shook his head and continued feeding me. See? Who would dare complain if this good-looking guy is feeding you? He then messed my hair up gently.

The door then suddenly opened. I guess I have another visitor.

(A/N: We got more of KimChay! Who do you think was the guest? Let's all have some sweet moments before the war, lmao. How y'all are doing? I'm trying to write as long as I have some time because after a few days everything in my schedule will be hectic. My birthday's also coming up so the last week of July will be very exhausting for me. Hope y'all will understand. Also, feel free to drop your suggestions , I will for sure get some ideas from you. Thank you, Love you all <3 )