CHAPTER 7: Strife

KINN'S POV

Any second Kim will know what Pa is planning, he will be furious. We have telepathy in this family. No one says a thing but the other one knows.

"10...9...8...7..." Khun is looking at the clock and counting down. I don't know what he's up to.

"What are you counting on?"

"Oh, I'm waiting for Kim to arrive." He really does know something.

The door suddenly opened and one of the guards entered.

"Khun Kim is here." He bowed then left . Tankhun immediately clapped.

"See, he's here. That instant. My brother is really something. I sometimes think that it's not Kimhan Theerapanyakul anymore HAHAHA..." I just shook my head and chuckled. I have thought that either, He won't do such things if Porchay isn't that important.

"Porsche? Can you give us a moment? Kim's very secretive with stuff like this. I'll just tell you later." I smiled at him, he just nodded and kissed my head then left.

It's just us here in the room with Tankhun. Pa might enter later. I don't want Porsche to go but he might change his mind about Porchay's training. We already managed to settle one, only one left. Then here he comes.

KIM'S POV

After I heard that they want Porchay to train, I immediately went home. My car almost flew away with how fast I'm driving. That kid has nothing to do with this life. He himself doesn't want this life, I don't want him to be involved with this shitty world. And now, they'll train him. They must give me a reason why they're doing that.

I then entered the room where Kinn and Tankhun were.

"Ohooo, calm down Kim. You just entered the house. Why do you look like you're gonna eat us alive?" This is giving me a headache.

"Why'd you let Porchay train?" I asked them calmly. I don't want to start a chaos right after I enter. I wanna hear what they are trying to do.

"Pa told Tankhun to take care of Chay. He will -" I looked at Khun.

"That's how you'll take care of him?!" I still don't fucking understand.

"Pa wants him to learn how to defend himself. What do you want me to do?" Oh, hell no. Manipulating all people around this house is what Pa wants.

The door opened then Pa entered with Chan, his personal bodyguard. I turned back to look at him.

"His life is always in danger. He's already involved, I want him to learn how he could help himself when he's on the verge of death. Reasons why he has to train? You know why, Kim." After he said that he just walked out the room.

"But Pa-!!" He didn't even turn back. I smashed the table in front of me.

Kinn and Tankhun went beside me and patted my shoulders.

" I protected him from this shitty world. I turned him down so that he won't experience this chaos. I did everything to let him have his normal life. I hurted him and made him cry on his knees just to separate him from this fucking world!" I just said to them while looking at the table. I smashed the table multiple times to vent my anger out. Now, I can't do a thing to prevent this. Fuck! How useless I am.

"We'll just teach him how to defend himself. We won't go any further." Tankhun said. That's how it will start.

"I know, you're thinking that Porchay will be involved in this business. We won't let that happen, he's just an innocent kid. He has nothing to do with all this. But, bear in mind that someones' trying to kidnap him everyday. You know that, Kim."

"Keep it light, Tankhun. Don't let him do something dangerous that could lead him into this freaking nightmare."

How hard is this gonna be? I'm really sorry Porchay.

My head will explode thinking about this. I just walked out the house and entered my car.

" I just want you to live your life with happiness not with chaos. I'll do everything to make you stay away from this shitty world, Chay...."

(A/N: Let's all wish to have someone like Kimhan Theerapanyakul. Furious Kim is really scary. No interactions with Porchay and sad scenes (fingers crossed) for now. I,myself, can't handle the sadness. Hopefully, soon we'll have MacauPorchay or KimChay scenes. I don't know. And , I also don't state whose POV it is because I want to maintain the anonymousness of some POV's and for some it's quite obvious. Anyways, Thank you everyone for supporting this, I will be forever grateful to you all. I'll do my very best to keep this work entertaining. I love you all, have a good midnight!)