CHAPTER 36: Back In Thailand

MACAU'S POV

I'm still devastated from the fact that I couldn't go to Italy and visit Porchay. I missed the chance to see him before he left the country and they also didn't allow me to visit him.

"Haist, this is driving me nuts" I sighed.

"Why'd you leave like that?" P'Vegas asked.

"Who wouldn't?" I answered bluntly.

"Why don't you go hang out with your friends for the meantime?" He suggested.

I might be, that'll help me forget about Porchay.

"Staying here will stress you out, every nook of this house reminds you of Porchay." P'Pete said while walking towards us. I just looked at them, their eyes are trying to persuade me.

"Go on, kid. We won't let you sit here looking like you're being dumped. Stop stressing yourself out, Porchay won't go nowhere." P'Vegas said, pushing me towards the door.

"He might be away from us but he told us to take care of you while he's away. Don't act like he won't go back, just keep in touch with him from time to time." P'Pete said.

"Thank you, khrup. I will head out now." I wai'd to them and asked the bodyguard to prepare the car.

They both nodded and waved goodbye as I approached the car.

KIM'S POV

"You're acting weird lately, why're you so diligent nowadays?" Jay asked.

"Why're you being nosy, this early? I asked him back.

"The kid that you were taking care of."

"What about him?" I asked.

Why can't people stop being nosy even just for once.

"I heard the professors talk about him, he decided to study here but didn't show up. Do you know why?" he asked.

"Are you a student prefect or something? Why're you meddling with the student's lives?"

"I'm just curious, why are you mad? Calm down bro."

I shook my head and just left.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Kinn Calling....

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, I can feel the tension. Did something happen?" He asked.

"Kinn, why are you calling?"

"Calm down. It's still early in the morning and you're grumpy already."

"Just tell me what you want, Kinn."

"I am worried, I thought you're flying to Italy."

"For what? To follow Porchay?"

"I didn't say anything, that came from you."

"Kinn, stop pissing me off." I then ended the call.

I decided to skip class and just go somewhere. My feet brought me to the studio.

"Skipping class again?" the owner of the studio said.

I just nodded, he patted my shoulder and left the room.

I sat down on the swivel chair and looked at the music room. This room brings back a lot of memories. Why did I even go here.

I then suddenly saw Porchay smiling at me while practicing. I blinked my eyes multiple times and saw that he wasn't actually there.

I deeply sighed. I am thinking too much of him that I'm now slowly losing my sanity.

*ring* ring* *ring*

Kinn calling...

Oh my, what does this guy want? He keeps on calling me just to piss me off.

"Are you really trying to piss me off, Kinn?" I asked.

"So now, I can't even check on my brother, huh?" He said.

"Fine, then just freaking tell me what you want."

"I'm just checking up on you. Tankhun won't stop pestering me, asking how you were doing."

"Tell him, I'm doing great. Don't ever call me if it's not important."

"So, I can just call you if it's about Porchay?'' he said.

"WTF, Kinn. You really wanna get into my nerves."

"HAHAHA. Okay I'll stop now. Just letting you know, Porchay's doing great." He then ended the call.

What the hell is going on, why am I surrounded by people who won't stop pestering me about Porchay. This is really frustrating.

SOMEONE'S POV

"Look for the information of the kid from the Theerapanyakul's that came here. He might be associated with Capo. I have to expose him before he even shows himself. I will crush that Majesty's throne for good." I told my subordinates.

I am the only person that's suitable for that throne, no one else should sit on that throne. I worked hard to be on top, yet they didn't even bother to notice the work I did for them.

I will show The Circle that they need me and no one else can help them but me.

I smiled thinking of myself sitting on that throne and being called as the most powerful in this world.

(A/N: What do you think about both men losing their sanity because of Porchay? Everyone be careful, you might step on Porchay's hair, it's tooo looong. Who do you think the other person is? Will he succeed with his plan? Can Porchay handle him? What do you think are the hindrances that Porchay might face during his stay in Italy?)