CHAPTER 28: Happy Birthday

PORCHAY'S POV

It's 10 minutes before 12 midnight. I couldn't sleep so I went out, laid beside the pond and watched the night sky. 10 minutes from now, I'm gonna face a new beginning, new stage of life, new sets of responsibility, and maturity.

I'm just embracing the beauty of the night for quite a while when I feel like someone's approaching me.

"Happy Birthday to you..." I then got up and turned my back to see everyone walking towards me.

"Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday.. Happy Birthday.. Happy Birthday to you..~" Hia was holding the cake, P'Kinn, P'Khun, P'Arm, P'Pol, P'Big, P'Ken and Sean were here singing.

"Make a wish." Hia said.

I closed my eyes.

" I wish for everyone surrounding me to be happy forever." I then blew the candle and they all clapped their hands.

"Happy Birthday, my son!!!!" P'Khun cried while hugging me.

Everyone just chuckled.

"Thank you, khrup Phi." Everyone then went towards me and greeted me.

"Happy Birthday, Chay." Hia and P'Kinn said. I hugged both of them, they hugged me back and P'Kinn patted my head.

"Thank you everyone na~" I said to them with my biggest smile.

"Everyone, you can now rest or go back to your stations." P'Kinn said to the bodyguards.

The bodyguards then bowed and went back.

"Let's also get some rest. We have to prepare a lot for Porchay's party later." P'Khun said.

"Thank you so much na, Hia.. P'Kinn.. P'Khun.." They just smiled at me.

"Anything for you, Chay." P'Kinn said.

"You can go inside na. I'll be upstairs soon." They just nodded and went inside.

I then laid on the grass and looked at the sky. I just enjoyed the moment and fell asleep.

***

I was watching him for a while and noticed that he fell asleep. I went outside and sat beside him.

"Why do you look this lovely when asleep?" I told him. As if, he's gonna answer. He's sleeping tightly.

It's getting cold out here, I need to bring him back to his room.

I gently carried him, so that I wouldn't wake him up. I then gestured to every guard I passed by to not make any noise.

After that long walk carrying him, I successfully brought him to his bedroom.

Covered him with his blanket, took his slippers off, and fixed his messy hair.

I sat beside him in his bed and just caressed his hair for a while.

"Happy Birthday, Chay." I bent down and kissed his forehead for a moment. I'm just savoring this moment, I might not be able to do this again.

I then stood up and left his room.

"I wanted to stay beside you but I can't. Danger is always with me, I just can't risk your life for the love you want."

(A/N: Argh, the starting of classes is approaching. I will try to update as soon as I can. Everything's getting busy. I just hope I won't be welcomed with a heavy schedule. Anyways, how y'all are doing? Can you leave in the comments where you came from? We might be living in the same country. So, who do you think brought Porchay to his room? Just a short update for today na but after I sort everything out, I'll give you a very long update before the class starts. Supposedly, this chapter will be Porchay's party already but this one popped up last minute, so the party will be on the next update! Last one, Ken and Big is alive here! I just don't want anyone to die yet. Thank you so much everyone na. Love you all <3)