CHAPTER 26: Wound

KIM'S POV

After what happened last month, I never got home. All of my plans were delayed, I don't know why I kept on doing this. I spent a very long time with Porchay, longer than what I've planned. I have to stop doing that and just continue my mission.

"Khun Kim, khrup." Big said.

"What? Did something happen?" I asked him.

"Nothing, khrup. I just think you need to go home and get checked." I was out doing something when someone shot me, Big is still finding who the shooter is.

"Maybe later." He just bowed and left.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Kinn calling..

"What?" I asked him.

"How can you be so reckless? Go home and get your wound checked." He told me and ended the call.

Wow, did he just order me to do that? Since when, Kinn?

"Big, prepare my car. I'll go home." He nodded and left.

Why is Kinn so serious, it's just a small wound.

A MOMENT LATER

"Small wound, huh? Look at yourself, do you still have blood left?" Kinn nagged at me. I thought this was Tankhun's job, nagging at me.

"Ai'Kim, can you just stay here until your physically okay." Tankhun said.

We then saw Porchay at the main door, happily talking with Macau.

He really makes him happy. Unlike me, all I just did was to make him cry.

"But you also might get wounded emotionally during the process of healing physically." Tankhun said while watching Porchay and Macau. I just glared at him.

I'm glad, knowing that someone is there to help him fix the wound I gave him.

TANKHUN'S POV

At last, Kinn managed to get this Kid home. Big said he was shot and just ignored it. How important is that thing he's working on that he won't even go see a doctor.

We then saw Porchay and Macau together.

Porchay's really different when he's with Macau, he laughs all the time and is genuinely happy with him.

I then looked at Kim. He looks physically okay but his eyes are showing the opposite.

No one knows what's going on between them but me and Kinn felt like Kim's acting differently when it's about Porchay.

I reckon other than us, Kinn, Me, and Tay, no one knows that their relationship is way deeper.

"POOOORRRCHAAAYYY!!!! Come here, Son!!" I called Porchay.

Macau greeted us and they both bid goodbyes to each other.

When Porchay saw Kim, his expression changed, he didn't look as lively.

"Hello P'Kinn, P'Khun, and P'Kim." He greeted us.

"Do you want to have dinner with us?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry, khrup Phi. I am full, if you'll excuse me I will go to my room, khrup." He wai'd and left.

Me and Kinn then looked at Kim.

"What did you do this time?" I asked Kim.

"Nothing." He answered.

"Let them be, Khun. You're being nosy again." Kinn said to me. Like he doesn't want to know.

"Fine. When the doctor's finished, go upstairs and we'll talk about you staying here, for now." I told Kim which he strongly disagrees with.

" Don't even try to ditch us again, Kim. We'll wait for you, worst-case scenario, we'll have you dragged upstairs." Kinn said and walked upstairs.

We're not being harsh, we're just brothers that are worried.

Kim is a hard one, if we won't be tough with him, he won't give a fuss about it and just leave this house.

"Don't you think Kim's been grumpier when he saw Porchay?" I asked Kinn as we walked upstairs.

"He's like that, Khun. Nothing new." He said.

This guy isn't good with details.

"Oh, by the way, Kinn. Why are you so serious about him staying here?" I asked him. I mean his wound will heal in no time so why does he have to stay here.

"Pa's been watching him." He answered.

"Isn't it normal for a Father to watch his kid?"

"Not just Pa. Kim hasn't been shot or wounded, even though he lives far from us. Aren't you wondering how he got shot? Isn't it alarming for you?''

Okay, that's quite alarming.

I just nodded and we went towards the dining area.

(A/N: How y'all are doing? Aren't you also wondering how Kim got that wound? Do you think he was jealous seeing Porchay with Macau? Is he gonna stay at the Theerapanyakul mansion? Anyways, we're growing really fast, thank you so much na~ Love you all na <3)