CHAPTER 8: Borrow

PETE'S POV

Khun Noo went to Porchay's room. Hello everyone, I'm Pete, head bodyguard of the main family. We were at the pond feeding Khun Noo's babies. He went inside first because I have to watch his babies, he wants to make sure everyone is full. He gives sooooo much attention with these carps.

I was about to head inside when the minor family's sons entered the house.

"Khun Vegas, Khun Macau Khrup. Do you have any business here?" Vegas just winked at me and smiled. This Motherfucker is getting into my nerves, he just walked in and he chose death.

"Oh, nothing. Just here to visit you" he just whispered it so no one could hear. He really is so irritating, but I like it. What the fuck did I just say, forget that.

"This kid wants to visit his new friend, I just accompanied him." I just nodded. Macau then bid goodbye and went with the bodyguard toward Porchay's room.

"And also I want to have some time with you." can't he see I'm working, what does he want?

"Khun Vegas, I'm working."

"Vegas, what brings you here?" Khun Kinn and Porsche suddenly came.

"Oh, we have things to discuss and can I also borrow Pete afterwards?" what he said shocked me.

How can he say that bluntly.

Khun Kinn and Porsche just chuckled and shook their heads. Seriously? Three against one? Khun Noo will save me.

"Just bring him back without bruises. Unlike the last time, I thought he was dead."

"Khun Noo!" Four against one. How am I supposed to win?

"What? You look so stressed out, and I wanted you to rest. That's a good thing, Vegas will give you a 'good rest' right?" What does 'good rest' means.

Vegas nodded repeatedly. This group of cousins will make me crazy in no time.

"You! Make sure your brother won't hurt my Porchay or I'll feed both of you to my babies." he then swayed his head sassily and went upstairs

"Vegas, let's go upstairs." Khun Kinn said and walked with Porsche.

He walked with them but turned back at me.

"See you later." he said with a silly smile and winked.

" Ai,Vegas (Ai' Wegath)" I gestured like I would smack his head. He just chuckled and went with Porsche and Khun Kinn. Argh, he really is so irritating.

KIM'S POV

*Knock*

"The minor family is at the mansion, Khrup." I don't recall them having business with the main family. What are they planning to do?

"Watch them, make sure they don't do anything to Porchay."

"Khun Macau is with Khun Porchay, Khrup." What does this kid want? Why Porchay?

"Leave, report to me everything later."

"Khrup." he bowed, then left.

I'm thinking of living there, especially now that they're getting close. I can't stand watching them with Porchay from afar. I still don't know what their motive is. Just making sure Porchay is safe.

(A/N: It feels so long na. Khor Tod na. I'm just really busy. VegasPete is here! Anyone having a good rest? Lmao. I was planning  to put the 'good rest '  scene after this but  maybe I'll just elaborate it on their own story. No NC's for now, Porchay is still young ,maybe soon when he gets a little bit older . Tankhun is really obsessed with his babies, he might have his own baby to be obsessed with soon. Obviously, not another carp. Anyways, Kimhan Theerapanyakul living in the mansion? That is really new. Is he gonna live there to protect Porchay? Or still gonna watch him from afar?)