Chapter 6

Not much progress was made, at least that's how his bosses would see it as but Peter saw everything as progress.
While he couldn't communicate much with Mr Wilson without supplies, ence no diagnosis yet, Peter still saw progress in simply bonding with the man.

Mr Wilson seemed to have grown accustomed to his presence. He was less fidgety and less tense within just two days sessions. They weren't long as Peter didn't want to pressure the other and overwhelm him right away but they seemed to be enough.

It was still decided the other would eat in his own room as Peter hadn't gotten a full diagnosis, people needed to be certain he wasn't aggressive with a signed paper so Mr Wilson could join the other patients.
Peter would get permission signed soon, he told himself- Mr Wilson could really use some company and it would be nice if the other made some friends.

So here he was, a list of items Mr Wilson had written in his notebook in his hand and a bag of said items in his other.
Mr Wilson's handwriting was actually very pretty. It was neat unlike Peter's quick strokes. The man's writing was bubbly, like a computer's writing, whilst Peter's seemed to have been written by a psychiatrist- just scribbles hoping to give the messenger away to the pharmacist.

Humming, Peter set the items on one of the many tables. They were long and tall enough so you wouldn't hunch over, similar to the ones you'd find at the airport after getting your belongings checked.

Peter ticked the items on the list that he saw, nodding in approval as the list was filled out.

"Gloves...Mask, body moisturizer, face moisturizer, drawing pad- hmm no drawing pad" Peter mumbled the items aloud, noticing anything that seemed to be for entertainment wasn't included. He frowned, he knew this would've happened.

"Baby oil, baby shower gel..." he paused. Was it important that it was skin friendly? Of course it was... Mr Wilson's skin must be quite sensitive.

Picking up the moisturizers, Peter read its contents but he didn't know whether or not it would hurt Mr Wilson so he just put it back in the bag along with the rest.

In the least, they seemed to have grabbed what was health related but Peter was still a bit frustrated with the fact they hadn't gotten Mr Wilson any activity wise objects, despite Peter having written it down specifically.

"Excuse me" he stood in front of the receptionist who looked up at him through her thin frame of her glasses "Some things are missing" he said, trying to mask his twitchy eye with a smile

"Who is it for?" The woman asked, turning her attention to the computer as she typed up

"Peter Parker"

"Patient's name?" She asked without looking up

"Mr Wilson" Peter said

"First name?"

"Wade" Peter sighed, sure that he only had one patient in his register under the name Wilson

"Is it Mister... Wade Winston Wilson?" The woman looked up at him and it took a lot of Peter's strength not to roll his eyes at her

"Yes ma'am" Peter forced a smile as he bit the inside of his cheek in annoyance

"Alright..." she clicks "So here says...your order has been refused due toooo..." she dragged out before rolling her eyes up to Peter again "lack of functionality"

"As Mr Wilson's carer at the moment, I think it is up to me whether it has a 'lack of functionality' or not" Peter kept his smile present but he could feel his eye pulsating with the stress.

"If you have any complaints you can always talk to Mr Stark" the woman huffed, clicking away on her computer

"May I ask who is in charge of the orders?" Peter asked