I Forgot What Babies Were Like

Daisy Steele
My grand daughters definitely know how to get attention. In the middle of getting everything settled for the cremation they announce they need attention and now. I have to stop everything and change poopy diapers and then they want food. Luckily the funeral home had a kitchen to warm the bottles up in. I fed them while the guy sold a family a very expensive package that couldn't afford. Their shoes spoke volumes about them. If not the clothing. But 5his guy just kept pushing the most expensive funeral he could.
Mr Daniels
Mrs Steele got busy with her grandchildren so I couldn't keep up selling her. She was very adamant on the cremation and only the bare minimum. I know she is in a hurry and I hope to get her to buy something just to get home. So I am pushing the best after seeing that custom  BMW she arrived in, but she isn't moving on it. She had to care for the screaming brats so I go help the family distraught over their fathers death and I know they can't even afford a cremation but they are looking at caskets. Nice ones. I go talk to them and show them the most expensive ones and the most expensive packages for their fathers funeral. Suddenly I sense an angry mrs Steele behind me. She asks for my boss immediately. I go get them and ask for clients to wait for me.
Mrs Steele
I sit the family he was talking to down and talk to them about if they have signed anything yet? I also ask if the body is going to be brought there?
The Jones family
Gail Jones
I tell her we are just looking right now and we haven't seen anything we can afford. She asks us to come with her and we follow her to her BMW. We just walked out on the guy and he looked mad at all of us. We had to catch a bus here and mrs Steele makes sure we can fit inside her car.
Mrs Steele
You let me handle everything okay. I could use company and if you don't mind my ramblings I will assure your father gets a nice funeral. My daughter just needs cremated and in an urn. Simple, but that guy just couldn't allow that. Right allow me, he is no one to say what anyone is allowed to do. They laugh at my comments. I drive to a funeral home more in line with what we need. Gail us the older of the three and they look like my stair steps in age. She is maybe 14 and the others are Tobias 12 the Denise 11. All siblings burying their only parent left in this world. We get through the purchase and get everything done. I find out they are about to lose their home and they have no one. I call and get my attorney in the phone and we see if I can get guardianship of these three kids. My attorney gets things done quickly. Dr Brown helps me get custody of the three and we get them moved in the hotel I am staying in until we can get everything signed and sealed. I hire a couple of nannies to care for the babies while we are busy taking care of the legal things.
Gail Jones
I can't believe what a take charge person Daisy is. Well grandma Daisy is what she wants us to call her. She is still a stranger to us, but she had us talk to the dr Brown and she told us as far as she knows that mrs Steele is a nice person. She is burying her oldest daughter, well cremating her. She says if there are others that we would prefer to live with then that can happen if we wish. We have buried our father and we have new clothing and our things are in a uhaul truck p, well three of them. She bought us new clothes and a suitcase just in case. School is out so we have no place to be, so we are finding out about mrs Steele. No one can afford to take us in even one of us. So we are allowed to go with Mrs Steele to her home. She calls someone and has them buy new beds and everything for us and the babies.
Mrs Steele
We are driving in front of three uhauls and ten hours later we arrive home. My staff are ready for us. I have everything from their home in the storage barn so they can get to it when they want to. We got all their pertinent documents and put them in a locked box. I go in the kitchen and make supper for all of us as the kids are looking in their rooms. Anastasia and Annabelle are being cared for by the nannies. They have their own rooms as well. My house is huge and can hold twenty people living here easily.
Gail
I look for grandma Daisy and she is cooking dinner and I ask if I can help her and she jumps.
Mrs Steele
Sorry you scared me, I don't have company here at all. My children rarely visit me anymore. We visit on FaceTime and I see videos of them on occasion.you want to help me cook? Do you know how to cook?
Gail
I started cooking just before my mom passed away. I had to. What do you need me to do?
Mrs Steele
We cook in silence until her siblings join us to complete fixing the food. They were entertaining and opening up. I let them ask me questions and they tell me about themselves. They talk about their parents and their school and their friends. I tell them this will be their home for as long as they are minors and if they want they can live her the rest of their lives. I think that made them feel good. I decided not to read the background checks. We have to trust each other.