Blind Barbie

Kate
After the surgery I can understand the voices and I hate what they are telling me. I know exactly who did this to me and where to find the person. I just don't know how she got free after she tried to kill Anastasia. She is out there and dangerous. I don't know why she thought I would help her to get to Anastasia. She attacked me when I told her that I would never help her with anything again.
Leila
I am in the bathroom listening at the door. Using a uniform and a stolen employee badge I got past the security easily. But I heard Eamon and I bolted for the bathroom. Now to get out of here without anyone seeing me. I heard them say Kate might be permanently blind now. I did that to her. I hear a lot of voices, so I move sonIncan sneak out of the room quietly. I made it out amongst the other staff in scrubs. I dumped the scrubs as soon as I found a laundry bin. I kept the badge and stethoscope. I now know they are looking for me. Not just here but in New York. I easily walked out with people visiting patients. I have been trying to get to Anastasia and she has to die this time. She married him and he is mine. Just as I get to the place I am staying I am blocked from going inside and suddenly I feel handcuffs and hands on me. They are arresting me and reading me my rights.
Policeman Davis
Hope you enjoyed your visit to your cousin the one you nearly killed and possibly blinded and left her mentally impaired. We have it all on video. Your aunt and uncle took some advice and installed security cameras and got a clear picture of you assaulting her. I read her her rights after patting her for weapons assuring I can't be accused of sexually assaulting this fruitcake.
Policeman Collins
I arrive as the arrest is taking place and make sure Davis is doing everything properly. We place her in the back of the police vehicle. We ran her through the system she escaped a mental institution in New York and somehow found her way to Seattle. She has a lot of history in the system. I can't see how she wasn't put in prison, but who knows how she got placed in a mental institution. Must have had a good attorney. Well we have her now. Let's hope the courts put her where she belongs. In prison.
Leila
I get my call and the attorney refuses to come to bail me out. He tells me they won't give me bail since I escaped the mental hospital. He also informs me that He can't represent me at this point and I need to get a public defender. So I ask for one and it will be a while for one to arrive to see me.
Elliott
I arrive and see them still checking her vision yet again. Two policemen arrive and ask Kate questions now that she understands more since her surgery. Her eyesight is not back and they can't be sure if it will ever be back. I tell her that I am back and she smile and says I could tell by your footsteps and your cologne. I hold her hand and she continues answering questions regarding Leila and her attack and then other things Leila was involved in.
Policeman Collins
Are you aware she wants to kill mrs Anastasia Grey? She has been trying to kill her for a while?
Kate
I knew she tried in New York, but security stopped it. But I had no idea she had been trying to kill her since Anastasia came to Seattle. That is just odd. That means that we have been basically helping her every time she asked to be invited to any event that included Anastasia Steele, which was since she arrived in town. She was invited to because of their family history of being the ones that saved the twins lives. That in and of itself couldn't be a reason for anyone killing them could it be?
Policeman Davis
She definitely wants her dead, but she seems to be the only one targeted by miss Williams. She's not telling us anything and I doubt she is telling her public defender anything at all. We have your testimony along with security camera footage from several different views and places showing although it looks like it could male or female, it is obvious by the footage and that you recognized her even in the footage and at other angles it is obvious it is a woman when she assaults you. New York is trying to get her back, but we see how well they kept her contained. Right now she has attempted three escapes so she has a lot of chains and cuffs and waist restraints for the chains so she can't move easily. She is very thin so we took special measures so she can't pull a Houdini on us. With your being blind the identification purposes is based on you knowing it was her. We have every confidence that she will be serving time in prison with everything we have on her at this point. Any questions?
Kate
How good is the evidence against her?
Policeman Collins
It is very good and she has no alibi's that can stand up against cross examinations.
Elliott
Does she have people helping her and should be worried?
Policeman Collins
She definitely has help and I recommend until we know who they are for sure keep up your security. Anastasia Grey has upped her security along with her family's security. Ask mr Grey here how many people follow him around now. Rooms are checked before he arrives anywhere. That bomb in New York was a sample of what your friend and your cousin is capable of creating at the drop of a hat with the right tools. They were ready for any contingency by their top security teams. Imagine if they were like you and your family were until your assault a lot of people would have been killed that night alone and not just in the apartment.