Minnie Moose And The Moose That Loved Her

Anastasia aka U. Suck
I wrote a book that was supposed to be a joke, but it is on the best sellers list in a very short while. I sent it to an unknown publisher that actually published it after a few edits. I wanted to see if the farce of a book would be published after a few of my books were passed on by the same publishers I sold books to. Now they published this and I see them everywhere I go. Grandma actually thinks it should be made into a movie. The book isn't about animals per se but about people. I can't imagine it would cause someone to try to kill me or bomb the apartment in New York. The story came to me in a dream or a nightmare I had. Grandma says it might seem a bit of a farce but the story might hit home for some people. So now I have more security. But who might know that I am U. Suck? Who doesn't love a love story, well some don't and creating one that shows where soulmates keep missing each other. At the end they are a mile a way from one another and both die alone and never knew true love. Some people thought I should show them finding each other in the end. I love happy endings, but happy endings don't happen in every story or in real life.
Grandma Daisy
I reflect on a lot of things when I read Anastasia's book, because as much as I came to love Raymond Steele he was not my soulmate. Some of this story could be my story and the man that I am sure was my soulmate. He is still alive somewhere in the world we were forced into marriages our parents set up. We are both very much alone in the fact we don't have our spouses at this point. We are both surrounded by families and friends but we can never be together at this point. Anastasia must have heard this story at some point but I don't see how she had. I know his family keep tabs on where I am at all times, but I don't know where he is. That above everything else is something I do nothing to find him for our safety. So if just one person recognizes similarities in the story we are sure to get a visit from someone who means to harm us. I am just hoping that they don't put it together. The film deal can't go through. Anastasia is resistant to film deals that put the book in the spotlight anymore than it is. I am glad she came to me about this. We decided to go forward on the deal using an attorney unknown to anyone yet since he just got passed the bar. The income from the book will be paid through the mail like the rest of the dividends. She is donating a lot of it to benefit orphans of domestic violence.
Christian
I am working hard and I get a call from Welch and he has Barney on the phone. We found out that things weren't as simple in New York and the Kavanagh family have a lot of people who are trying to use them to get close to us and have succeeded more times than we are aware of. Something that Daisy called and told me about. So this requires a visit from me as well to Enid and Eamon, but I am not going to them, they will be joining me along with Kate, Ethan and Elliott. Welch and Barney have compiled a list and it isn't good. I thought I had tight security Daisy has a lot more and they were the ones who saved us in New York. It wasn't that Taylor wasn't on the ball, it was he is only one person and Anastasia had a lot more working that night and watched our surprise guests and it turns out they were correct to do so. So I make the call and get these people in my office. We can't have the Kavanagh family around us anymore and they could easily be some victims of these people in the future. I can't stop my family from socializing with the Kavanagh family, but I can assure my family being safe. Elliott has ended things with Kate, but Mia and Ethan I am not so sure of. They need to see the truth of the matter that they have people using them to try to hurt my family and the Steele family. The meeting was canceled because something happened that proved my point. A day later The Kavanagh family hired with Taylor's help a head of security and they started with their offices and then their homes. Barney and Welch helped get them people to set up electronic surveillance along with tracking devices. The got another person to run complete back ground checks on this people trusted by them. Their eyes were definitely opened up. Elliott visits Kate everyday she is in a coma from the attack on her after leaving Kavanagh Media. The person is in the wind, they got clear photos from the street cameras. I think Elliott was in love with her from the start. The security staff hired by her parents wouldn't let him through until they finally got permission in person by her mother and father.

Elliott
The meeting with the Kavanagh family was cancelled due to a family emergency. It turned out that Kate was attacked in front of her parents company and left unconscious laying in her blood. I found out where they took her but I couldn't see her because security was hired to keep her safe. Finally Enid and Eamon gave the okay to see her. Footage shows the attack and Kate was blindsided by one of her closet confidants. Because she trusted the person completely she didn't see it coming.