Afternoon Delight(sex)

Christian
I throw away the used condom and I wake up Anastasia by pulling her on top of me and I slide inside her and wait until she feels me an soon she starts moving up and down on me and I grab her butt and move her so I can go deeper as she moves up and down and she leans back and I grab her breasts as she bounces up and down on me her breasts are beautiful as they bounce along with her. I want to see her in sexy underwear all the time. I can't help myself as I think of her in crotchless underwear and garter belts. I want those sexy bras that just lift the breast with no cover over the nipples. I want to see her in a wet T shirt. I want to see her bra less in a sheer blouse and her in cold weather with her nipples hardened under her top. Okay I keep thinking of everything I want and we finally come hard and we are laying side by side as I ask if she is hungry.? I need to get her suitcases brought to this room. I call and ask for food to be brought to the VIP room along with miss Steele's luggage.
Anastasia
Christian wakes me up by pulling me on top of him and he enters me and I feel him get very hard inside me and I start moving up and down on him. He grabs my butt and holds me down as he thrusts up and positions himself in the right place to hit and I feel the liquid release between my legs and he straits meeting me going up and fine as I lean up he grabs my breasts and squeezes the them and pulls my nipples then he leans up to suck them and bites them. Our rhythm gets faster and we come together again. I get off him and lay on the bed. He fondles my breast and calls for good to the VIP room and my suitcases be brought to the room as well. He pulls me up and throws away the condom and he takes me to the bathroom. The shower is amazing but the tub is even more incredible. He runs the water in the tub and puts oils in the water and he helps me in the tub and he gets in with me. I feel his hands on my bottom as he pulls me onto his lap. He has my back to him and he spreads me open as he lifts me onto his penis.
Christian
I can't stop myself from pushing back onto him as he shoves deeper inside me he kisses me passionately and says I want us to be together like this as one and I can't help wanting to stay inside you. We can still have this in Seattle right?
Anastasia
Yes I want this too. You make me feel incredible inside. He rubs my clit as he shove himself deeper inside me.
Christian
I love every part of you and want to see you in sexy underwear. Will you let me buy some for you to wear for me?
Anastasia
I guess so.
Christian
I have some ideas and hope you like them as well. They are for my eyes only.
Anastasia
Okay. We make love twice more and get the food ate and get dressed to join his guests. Christian is accosted by Kate the second he arrives in the living room about Leila being arrested.
Christian
Kate start breathing me and Anastasia stops her.
Anastasia
I think you might want to know the reason your cousin was arrested was she tried to kill me with a knife from the buffet table a very sharp one. My security caught her before she could stab me. Are these the kind of people you invite to his party? If it is maybe you shouldn't be invited either.
Kate
Who are you to tell anyone about who should get invited anywhere?
Anastasia
I am Anastasia Steele the person your cousin tried to kill and I am going to see she spends time in jail or a mental institution. She has done other things as well. But I think you know that and still invited her and the rest of the group you invited.
Elliott
Kate I have to agree with Anastasia for more than one reason. You were asked for your list of the people you wanted to invite but you waited until they couldn't do anything but allow them up. You did it deliberately and then you ordered Jason around like he was your employee. He is not your employee and I am sure he will not listen to you again.
Christian
Kate the next time you boss my employee around I have given them permission to escort you out of the building and you will not be allowed back. I hug Anastasia and ask if she wants to go shopping for what we spoke of earlier.
Anastasia
I nod and blush as I think of the sexy underwear he wants me to wear just for him. We head out and security follows us out and drives us to a specialty shop and Christian goes and finds a sales person who he explains what he wants. We are sitting in the dressing room and they bring us a lot if things and everything screams let's have sex.
Christian
Anastasia tries everything on and it is hard for me to keep my hands off her, but I have to. The sheer blouses were hot with her not wearing a bra underneath. The crotchless underwear is perfect and the bustiers under the blouses were great. They bring things for Anastasia enjoy on me. Something that just covers my penis and nothing else. She buys a few including the banana ones. She even buys boxers with easy access. She buys a few other things like edible things for me and her to enjoy. I then buy the edible oils. We spent a lot of money and they sent us to another place and we found some extremely fun things there as well. I am hungry so we get something to eat and I stop in a jewelry store and I take her inside and ask them to get her ring size. I ask where the engagement rings are and they show them to me. They don't recognize me thank goodness. I ask Anastasia what ring she would choose for her engagement and wedding ring the costs was no concern. Her choice was beautiful and she picked out a matching band for me. I have the size them while we wait and have them engraved. I ask her to fly to Vegas and marry me.
Anastasia
She cries and says yes. We have Taylor organize everything Gail gets Grandma Daisy on a flight. I can't believe we are getting married. I think it is the right thing.
Vegas
Anastasia
Kate is here and not sure I want her here, but she is with Elliott and he wants her here. As long as she keeps her cousin far from me. Mia came along with a lot more and the wedding was beautiful and I wore a dress that I chose from a number of dresses they chose for me. We got through the wedding and grandma said something to Christian and he laughed and he told her she was right about tasting something and I heard her tell him that Ray sr had a taste too and decided he had to marry her as well so they came to Vegas as well. Both were laughing hysterically by the time they were done.
Mrs Steele
I didn't tell Anastasia any of what Christian and I talked about but I said it was private and not for her ears. I congratulate them and tell her to get her degree.
Christian
My grandmother in law is quite funny and she told me that she knew what was going to happen in New York between Anastasia and I. It was amazing. I know she has had words with the Kavanagh's over Leila and them manipulating Kate into getting her into my apartment. It was then that they realized just who Daisy really is. Kate walks on eggshells around the Steele's now.