Anastasia Or Annabelle

Elliott
I can help watching Christian look at both Anastasia and Annabelle, then see Daisy frown at him. I can't believe that my parents saved these girls lives. I think their grandma is great she reminds me of our grandmother bless her soul. We lost both sets of grandparents a year apart and they say a man and wife follow each other to their deaths and in our case one set died within hours of each other. That was mom's parents dads it was a couple of weeks. Mrs Steele lost her husband very early and raised six children a billion dollar company. A huge property and had tens of thousands of employees and not one of them stole from her, she was very generous to all of them and background checks and tight security physically and electronically with every measure to prevent any thefts. She keeps track of all her children and grandchildren. Anastasia and Annabelle are her closest grandchildren. But she doesn't treat them any better than her other children and grandchildren. She also treats Gail. Tobias and Denise equally along with Jason jr and Joshua the same.
Daisy
I can't figure out what is going on here Annabelle is asking Elliott a lot of questions and I think Kate is getting angry. Christian is playing twenty questions with Anastasia and she gives as good as she gets. My little story book writer. Most don't know that Anastasia is a published writer under Daisy McNamara. She pays her way through college and even her sister has no idea about her books. She did it all on her own and hit the best sellers list twice. Three books sold but weren't as popular as the others. But one is being made into a movie.
Christian
As Annabelle is questioning Elliott and making Kate angry, I ask Anastasia all kinds of questions about herself. I don't normally enjoy banter, but I want to know more about Anastasia and hearing her laughter cheers me up. I don't have a clue how I can talk her grandmother into selling the best part of her company to me yet. But now that I know who owns the company I can deal with them directly before she breaks up the company and keeps vested interests in them to avoid the monopoly evaluation on her in that small town she became their only employer. She beat me to the draw and rewarded her loyal employees 60 percent of the companies. Their homes were always owned by them as soon as they turned the key to work there for her. So no one will bite the hand that feeds them. Except her daughter Lily and son in law Aaron. This lady is brilliant and three steps ahead of anyone in the business world somehow. I could take a few lessons from her. Right now I am infatuated with Anastasia and I remember mrs Steele telling me her granddaughters aren't anyone bed notch and I think I heard her tell me to keep my wiggler in my pants when in her granddaughters presence. I chuckle and she gets up and says it again in my ear. I tell her that choice will be her granddaughters not hers lol.
Daisy
Behave yourself young man. You are among ladies.
Christian
My parents look at me and frown. I swear I did nothing and think yet. Anastasia laughs.
Anastasia
Getting schooled by grandma are you? I laugh because I heard what she said because she isn't the quietest person in the world and whispering is not easy for her with her hearing fading.
Kate
Okay I have had enough of this person asking Elliott so many questions, so I start throwing questions at her. I ask her about her parents and that backfires on me because both her parents are dead and again they get back to the fact that both these girls lives were saved by Carrick and Grace Grey while they were just engaged in fact the night they got engaged to get married. Now I feel like an absolute bitch to bring it up again. Mrs Steele gets up and asks for the restroom. Christian shows her the restroom and hands her his handkerchief and comes back to the table. I apologize to everyone, but the one I need to apologize to is crying quietly in the restroom. I get up and knock at the door and try to make amends but it fails.
Daisy
Miss Kavanagh you have no idea what it feels to lose a child, a husband or nearly lose granddaughters, so I think before you become a hard hitting journalist you might gain some empathy or it will destroy you if you don't. My granddaughter showing interest in your boyfriend is the least of your worries. His parents just saw you try to rip her apart to which it wasn't her you tore apart and they both watched it. You left an indelible impression upon them they won't forget. They might even dislike you and that is a strike against you in favor of a strike for Annabelle in the good column. Watch whose feet you trample to get what you want because others are watching you and your poor behavior. Don't cross me again are we clear on this issue? If my granddaughter breaks you two up it will be because of today and your jealousy. Remember that.
Kate
Really who do you think you are old lady?
Daisy
I am Daisy Steele ask around who I really am now, like I said watch your step. Hear of Steele International?  Ask Eamon and Enid about Carter Media International . Ahh I see you know them and know who owns them. Want to play games with the big girls, well this is mild compared to what I can do to block you in the future. Try calling me an old woman and threaten me again and watch the fires burn around you as you burn bridges by taking me on.