Kiss The New Year In(sex)

Christian
After Leila was taken out the back freight elevator by the security and the cops Anastasia and I calm down and go join the party to watch the ball fall as the old year ends and the new year begins. I pull Anastasia close and I kiss her as the new year comes in and I plan on kissing a lot more. We get lost in the middle of the party celebrations and I take her to my tv room to be alone with her. I ask her if this is okay and she is okay with us being alone with me in here. I turn the fire in and the tv on the classic movie channel. I ask if she is okay after the attack and she said it isn't the first time something like it has happened and won't be the last time because of her last name. I nearly blurt out how about changing it to Grey. Like she could marry me kind of thing. I have no idea where that came from.
Anastasia
Christian still hasn't told me about how that crazy person got into the party yet. He has said he knows her and now he has told me that she is Kate Kavanagh's cousin and Kate didn't give them her guests names until it was too late to prevent them from getting in the apartment. He tells me what he is about to tell me can go no further than him and I because it would show an issue with his security protocols. Leila somehow got into his room at a hotel and she tried to accuse him of having sex with her and she was pregnant by him.
Christian
We stopped the story and the media didn't print the story and they found out the truth and she was never pregnant and the room was rented under my name but someone else was staying there. She got a real surprise if her life when Mia came out if the bathroom and threw her out of her room and called security on Leila. I ask what other attacks she has went through and she says she can't discuss it due to national security issues. We watch it's a Wonderful Life a beloved classic. I pull her to me and kiss her passionately and hold her to me as the kiss becomes deeper. I lift her into my lap and place her facing me with her legs on either side of mine. Her dress is up showing her thighs and she adjusts it so it won't rip. I move her closer to me and she is hot and wet as we kiss more. I pull her dress off and she is shy at first.
Anastasia
We are kissing passionately and I am straddled across him and my dress is binding my abilities to enjoy sitting on him this way so he pulls it off me. I am in my bran and panties and he is still in his tux. We continue kissing and his hands unhook my bra and he asks if this is what I want? I nod and he says come with me. He picks up our things and we slip through a door in the wall and we are in an amazing room with a fridge a tv and everything including a hot tub a huge bed and he turns on the fire place. He brings me over to the bed and he takes his tux off and I watch as he removes all his clothing. He approaches me and finishes undressing me and he pulls me to me kissing me again very passionately. He pull the blankets down and sits down and pulls me onto his lap and positions me into the straddle position again.
Christian
Anastasia are you on birth control and have you been tested for STD's? I tell her I had tests this last week and I am clean and show proof.
Anastasia
I am on birth control pills and have been due to medical issues from the age of 14 and oddly so is Annabelle not that that is important at this moment. I am a virgin so no StD here.
Christian
Are you sure you want me to be your first? I think you will be my last and I will be your first and last. I tell her to be safe we can use condoms just in case. I start kissing every inch of her and I pull her so I am rubbing against her clit and I push agains her opening and I tease her with the tip. I lay her on the bed and I spread her legs and pull her to the edge and get on my knees and start licking up her inner thighs. I lick her clean and rub her clit while my tongue slides inside her and I get her to come a couple of times. She tastes so good I go for third time and lick her clean again. I head towards her and those double D's and suckle them each until her moans are getting me to bite and pull hard on her nipples. I am ready to burst rubbing against her clit. I keep going on her breast until she comes again and I then kiss her passionately and I grab a condom and I slide it in and move and slide inside her a little at a time. I go deeper each time until I push through her hymen. I then start going deeper and we start trusting together and she wraps her legs around me pushing me deeper again. She tightened around me and we came hard and fast together. I kiss her passionately and I just don't want to come out of her the connection we have I want to keep.
Anastasia
He pulled me to the edge of the bed and spread my legs wide open and got in his knees and he licked up to my slit and licked and licked and rubbed my clit and stuck his tongue inside me sucking my juices out of me as I come and he sucks the juices again and again. He then finds my breasts and sucks pulls bites my breasts  and he is rubbing against my clit with his penis and he puts a condom on after I came again. He pushes inside me and very slowly in and out going dapper each time until he breaks through my hymen. We start trusting toward each other and I want him deeper so I wrap my legs around him and push him deeper and deeper inside until I tighten around him and we both come fast and hard. He stays inside of me and kisses me passionately. He says I want to stay inside you. We fall asleep with him inside me.