A New Grey

Christian
I knew my wife was a loving and generous person. So when I arrived home to find her holding a newborn infant. I was shocked, my mother sitting there with her and people rushing back and forth with what looked like baby furniture I was stunned. I look at my wife and my mom doting over the small person in their care. I ask myself was my wife pregnant and it was one of those pregnancies that women suddenly have the baby? That can't be it.
Anastasia
We have a house guest. It is a long story. We are becoming a foster parent if you sign the papers and then adopting this baby. Again if you are in agreement.
Christian
Can we sit down, well can I sit down and listen to your explanation of what you want and how this happened?
Anastasia
Maybe your mother can explain it to you. I am just going to change the baby's diaper quickly and lay him down in his crib.
Grace
Okay I was coming over to visit my one and only daughter in law. I just left work and I saw a young child holding what looked like a new born baby trying to get someone to help her. I stopped and parked my car. I grabbed my medical bag and went straight to the girl and she took me to her dead mother who had just given birth apparently and died after instructing the six year old daughter on how to hold the baby. She barely got the cord tied off and the baby breathing before she died. The little girl tried flagging someone down, but I think the blood stopped most from helping the poor girl. I checked the baby and the girl out and both are healthy. The girl is napping after everything she has been through. We still can't get her to talk. She took me to her mother. They were sleeping in a box behind a building. I had to call for assistance and I told the cops I could take the baby and the girl to get treatment. I don't know what came over me, but I thought of Anastasia and how it was like when I delivered her and her sister. But the girl delivered her brother. She is in shock and wouldn't let go of me or the baby. I brought them here because she will give them all the attention they will need at this time. A friend of mine is fast tracking the foster care papers for you both.
Christian
Okay so you talked my dear living and giving wife into this plan of your to become a grandma lol. What's next on the agenda? Do we adopt the two of them?
Grace
They ran the mothers prints and there are no family members at all. They died in a fire.
Christian
You got my people involved didn't you?
Grace
I didn't think you would mind at all since it was for a good reason. The little girls birth isn't recorded, so I am thinking she was born outside the hospital. The mother had no record of giving birth at all. We aren't sure if she is the woman's child or another homeless persons who might have just gave the girl to her or her parents died and she was left alone. I have had them run DNA test on the children. To see if they are siblings. I know this is a huge shock, but I think you both can be good parents for these children and I believe it was meant to be. The baby and girl took to Anastasia immediately. So do you think you could adopt two children?
Christian
I don't think my wife would allow me to say no and I think she would love me even more than she does to begin with and I would score some more of her wonderful alone time. So where do I sign? I want to see my wife's huge blue eyes and smiling face. They do need checkups so can you get things started and let's just try for the adoptions right away.
Three months later we have Theodore Raymond Grey and Ashleigh Grace Grey. Elliott broke the news to us about marrying Kate Kavanagh. It turns out that her blindness has made her a better person. They decided to have a quiet wedding because of her being blind. Her parents went along with everything and we weren't happy about the marriage but what can we do. Daisy is giving them the lay if the land now that they are family they have to follow all security guidelines no exception and she pointed out their daughter is now blind because none of them took security seriously. She made sure the Kavanagh family had security like it or not. I did reap a lot of rewards by adopting the two children. She wore whatever I wanted and we had a lot of role playing behind our doors. We also used my private bedroom in my club. I bought her some new outfits to play in as well and she found me a few things. We finally got through the suitcase Daisy created for us.
Kate
At first when Elliott asked me to marry him I turned him down because I thought it was because he felt sorry for me. It turns out that he loved me no matter what, but he wanted me to admit that I was wrong in doing as my parents told me to do in regards to getting Leila invited to anything and not giving the lists to the hosts until a couple hours before the party so they didn't have time to inform anyone and get background checks on them. Elliott and I had a judge marry us and we had a great honeymoon. He had his home set up after he checked out the latest for handicapped and blind people. My parents had my office set up with the latest equipment for a blind journalist. Training was hard and the list for seeing eye dogs is very long. So I have one of those things to help me with making it from place to place.