A Stranger

Gabriel Duncan
I load my shotgun and head to guy on Steele property and give the sheriff a call. I arrive and ask the man why he is in the Steele property.
Tom Lazerous
I got a call from Aaron Kavanagh to come out and get some property appraised to eventually sale the property. Apparently his wife's family own it and she will inherit when her mother dies.
Gabriel
Oh really well let me give you a clue, that Lily doesn't know is that this land and everything else will never be sold in Lily's  lifetime. The sheriff will be here soon to escort you off the property. You come back or anyone comes to do an appraisal you will be arrested. I recommend you spread the word. I am going to need your business card. He is stupid enough to give me one. I ask him to write the name and number of the person who asked you to come here and allow you into his property. The sheriff escorts him off the property and he tells him that he will be arrested the next time he comes on the property without the actual owners permission which is Daisy Steele.
Mrs Steele
I am called by Gabe and he is bringing me a card from the man that was on the property trying to get an appraisal of my property. He brings me the card. I call Lily and Aaron into my office. I then have their children join us. Those two will not put on airs in my home if Lily and Aaron don't like it they know where the door is. I pick up the card and have Gabe sit next to me.
Lily
Mom called Aaron and I into her office her land management person is sitting to her right. I look at Aaron, we definitely are going to be getting a talking to and if that guy is here it includes something he has brought attention to mom about.
Aaron
I see the business card in her mother's hand she flips it over and over so I can't tell what it says. She looks at me suddenly with contempt.
Mrs Steele
Gabe is going to start this conversation off then I am going to finish up with those pretentious little lice you procreated.
Gabe
First off Aaron this property is not yours to have appraised. Your friend was escorted off the property by our sheriff. This is private property and as such I will call the sheriff to remove any trespassers including you and your family. You moved out and you might still have the keys, but this is not your property it is mrs Steele's property. Just because you, Lily are her daughter that doesn't give you free rein to walk into her property whenever you wish. It definitely doesn't give you or your husband a right to have the property appraised as if it were your own. Don't deny you did this Aaron I had the guy write down the name of who asked him to appraise the property. Lily I think you are going to return your keys and any duplicate keys to the properties that you both might have, if not then all locks will be changed. I look at mrs Steele and she nods, she just told me to change all the locks. I write it in my notes quickly. I was about to ask them how they would feel about someone apprising their property and recall their current financial status. They are deep in debt and still living beyond their means. They see the Steele estate as theirs to take.
Lily
You would lock us out of our family home mom?
Mrs Steele
Young lady this was the home you were raised in, not the home you own and you never will own. Now let's bring those children in shall we? They bring the brats in and I mean brats. They are disrespectful to everyone including their parents. Well that stops now. I tell Lily and Aaron that while they are here they will pull their weight or leave. I then demand it of the brats. I look at the two sitting there picking up things on my desk without asking for permission and tell them if they puck one more thing off my desk they will clean out the horse stall with their parents. I look at Lily and Aaron and infirm them they need to find old clothing to use because they will be cleaning out the horse stalls as a chore. If they don't want to they can pack and leave now. Gabe is about to laugh, but I nudge him and he looks at the card in his hand again. You two children break one more thing and you and your parents will leave immediately. Plus your attitude is that you better than the rest of us here, guess what you aren't and you will be treated the way you treat others until you leave and see how you like feeling being treated like that. You are to help with cooking, cleaning and any and all chores while you are here no matter what it is. If you don't know how then ask and you learn how. Plus pretending you can't learn it and trying to get others to do it won't work with us here. No Huckleberry Finns treatment either.
Lily
But we are guests here.
Mrs Steele
I didn't invite you and I am not a hotel, if you want that go stay in the local hotel. You pull your weight here and if you don't then you don't eat. Lily you know how this works, you will not be sitting on your ass while others wait on you. I noticed you trying to get Gail to do your bidding. Cut it out. She is part of the family and as such she has her own chores waiting on you and your family is not on her chore list. From this moment in you will do as asked all of you I look at the two children. Before you ask I am not giving you a dime. I bought Christmas gifts and you can return them with the receipts for the cash, but other than that forget it. Aaron if my daughter knows about your plot to try to sell my property you will find that my attorneys although they are country they are brilliant. You and your family will pull your weight here or leave. One more time I see you taking advantage of Gail and her siblings you are gone. She didn't tell me a thing, but rest assured you can bet I see what goes on in my home. My home, my rules and you should respect that. By the way you aren't getting my home if I die. None of you four, are we clear on this Aaron?