Christian Meets The Twins

Christian
I am in a huge hurry to get home so I can see what the Christmas gifts look like that arrived for my family. This year I decided to buy them exactly what they asked me for rather than have my PA Andrea buy for them. They always returned the items, I think she did it on purpose so I would finally get off my butt and shop for my own family. I walk in and the packages are sitting at the front door as requested. I hear a lot of female chatter going on and Gail's voice involved. Jason is next to me as we go into the kitchen and see Daisy Gail's grandmother and identical twin women standing by her and Gail smiling as she hands one of the girls an apron telling her show us her culinary skills. I sit down, because these are the most beautiful women I have ever seen. We hear noise from the other room and Elliott walks in with his latest college coed on his arm. This time it is Kate Kavanagh and she is telling him about the latest news on campus. About catching Carol Lions sexually harassing Professor Jones. I hear Anastasia and Annabelle laughing I finally was introduced to them when Elliott introduced Kate to everyone. Then I realize the professor might be Gail's brother. She says that he does teach there but she hasn't heard that story. She knows a lot of the codes have been thinking he is still available to them. I watch the girls cook and Daisy tells me that her granddaughters are still in college and aren't bed notch material, so get that out of my head right now. I had no idea Gail had family this young.
Daisy
Mr Christian Grey checking out every inch of my granddaughters is very disconcerting and I don't care for it at all and I tell him that they are not bed notch material so don't bother trying. I took a break and hired more staff to help Gabriel and his five sons and three daughters run the Steele estate. It has grown and we are the only employer in the area, but we pay very well and benefits are very good. All their homes are bought and paid for so not many complain about the monopoly we have going there. I suspect that is coming soon, so I have broken up parts and my long time employees are owners of their own areas of the companies so now we can't get screwed by the monopoly laws. Mr Grey still has no idea who he is sitting by after talking to me on the phone trying to get my electronics business from me. The one thing I have hated about that is Ray jr has to travel out of country so much. My kids are all over the country. Aaron and Lily finally paid off their debts and they listened to the judge about living within their means. I still get them Christmas cards and send them the equivalent to my other family members. We eat supper and Christian Grey has joined us along with his whole family. I cry as I recognize his mother and father as they come into the dining room.
Carrick
I barely recognize Mrs Steele from all those years ago. She introduces the girls to Grace and I and then us to them as the couple who saved their lives many years ago. I tell her the ten thousand she gave each of us is still in the bank, she laughs.
Daisy
I can't believe that I just knew they would hold onto that money and they did. Anastasia and Annabelle didn't know much about what happened back then and I tried to keep it from them. Grace changes the topic and asks how we all are then they find out I took Gail and her siblings home with me as well as Anastasia and Annabelle. Kate's inquisitive natures raises up and wants the whole story, but I explain due to security issues we don't want it told and please keep it that way. Miss Kavanagh I know your parents are in the media, but are you?
Kate
I write for their paper while getting my degree in journalism. So I guess you can say that I am in the media.
Daisy
Christian Grey do you have those handy dandy NDA's hanging around here?
Christian
I can get them printed hold on a moment. I click on the NDA file and print blank ones off for everyone who will need it. Kate needs to sign two. I go get all the NDA's and we fill them out and give copies of them to everyone. We then start talking and I find out that I am sitting at the same table of the owner of the Steele companies and estate. I would never have guessed this woman to be in charge is such a huge and diverse company and it was left to her as a young child. She started running it at 14, so I even more amazed as I look at her I find out that there is more. She took guardianship of Gail and her siblings when she arrived to get her granddaughters and bury her dead daughter and my parents saved the daughters. My father and their friends found a man beating Carla Daisy's daughter to death and was about to kill the babies as well. She was still pregnant. Mom helped deliver the babies as the mother died. The father was caught and found guilty and given life with special circumstances. I don't say that out loud and neither does anyone else. They don't need to know it was their father who was behind it. Plus I know he was the guy who threatened to kill mom and dad. An inmate killed him after hearing him threaten my father and mothers lives.
Anastasia
I have to say Christian is better looking close up. I think Annabelle agrees, but she likes a more swarthy type, like Elliott in some ways, but Kate has him all wrapped up. Gail and zip get up at the same time to remove the dishes and bring the various deserts we created for the family. Annabelle is coming behind us with a smile in her face.
Annabelle
Both the Grey men are hot don't you think so Anastasia?
Anastasia
They aren't hard on the eyes, but we have a year of college left we need to get through that along with try to get through Tobias's rigid class as well.
Gail
He is making you work harder is he?
Anastasia
Yes and he was accused of going easy on me and the girl suggested I was having sex with him for my grades. She got caught today jerking her top off in his office as she did it he threw the door open and they have her boobs all over the internet along with her sexually harassing him and blackmailing him. She was thrown out of college and arrested for blackmail and sexually harassing Tobias. Dense and I were waiting behind the door watching everything from our iPads. We set up cameras with sound in every where we can.
Annabelle
Well I am glad that freak is gone, she unnerves a few other teachers who were married and I think she had them painted in a corner as well.
Christian
I excuse myself to go see if the ladies need help, I don't do this and never have. But here goes I hear Elliott snicker and say are you helping with the deserts?
Kate
I laugh at the idea of a billionaire helping in the kitchen. Everyone comes back with various deserts and we all dig in. Someone is a great cook or three someone's are.