Charles Ford

Charles Ford
I am determined to find Carla after I left her all alone and pregnant in Seattle. I pulled the typical male it isn't my baby routine. I wasn't ready to be a father, so I just left her to fend for herself. She was earning more money than I was at the accounting firm who hired her right off the bus. I thought it was odd that they hired her like that especially since her education was lacking. She told me it was because they knew her father Raymond Steele. I decided to look into him and got not much but that he died and nothing else came up about him which was very strange. I tried to get information on Carla and it came up that our address and nothing else. No family and no real history to be found. I tried to ask her questions but she would distract me from asking her anything. Someone cleared the backgrounds on both of them. I only found out Raymond Steele in a conversation about Carla and I forget who was talking about him. I know she was last seen in Seattle. Not sure how old the baby would be at this point, because I was not told how far along she was but I didn't care either. I have went to her job and they told me that she just didn't show up one day and they couldn't get hold of her so they filed a missing persons report and they got no answers.
Mrs Steele
I hate to admit to anything but the father has been looking for Carla and the babies for a year now. I am watching the two walking and chatting in baby to each other. I can't help it, I don't want to give them up. I talk to my attorney and ask where I stand on this. It's not good. The attorney has said that if the father wanted them back there wouldn't be a thing I could do to keep them. I have to figure out what to do. I know it might take years for him to find us. I want to know beforehand if the guy looking for her and the babies. So I have someone get a DNA sample so we can find out if he is the father or another Steele enemy trying to get them so they can try to hurt us. I inform the attorney that I am getting DNA testing done without the father knowing it. He doesn't ask me anything at all. It took three months to get the sample because Charles Ford disappeared and then reappeared suddenly. We finally get the test and Charles isn't the father. Now I have another problem my granddaughters aren't safe. We double security on everyone.

Three years later the girls start school and I have informed the school that no one is allowed to pick up the girls but me or Gail. They have our photos and our signatures on file. Gail just celebrated her 18th birthday and she is ready to go to college. We will miss her and I told her that her college will be paid for and if she wants to go to Seattle I will understand. If she wants to take her siblings I will miss them, but understand. She has spoken to them and they want to get their education as well. Tobias started driving at 14 and Denise at 12 Gail started when she arrived here just for her safety. She can't drive unless it is an urgent matter. She now has her drivers license. She is seeing a military man. Jason Taylor. So I am thinking they will get married soon.
Anastasia
I ask grandma Daisy where is my mommy and daddy at? Annabelle and I being teased about not having them.
Grandma Daisy
I tell them that mommy is in the big jar on the mantel. She died and they were born. I tell them when they are old enough I will tell them how I found out they existed in the world and went to get them and ended up bring home three more children with me. We got things done pretty quickly.
Meanwhile in Seattle
Carrick Grey
I married Grace in a simple ceremony at her parents Apple orchards. That was three years ago. I am an attorney running my own law firm. I kept the ten grand and put it in the bank to start my law firm. Grace saved hers as well and opened her private office after she became a doctor.
Grace
Carrick and I have tried unsuccessfully to have a baby we finally got on the list to adopt and our first boy was a six year old Elliott he is now ten years old. Christian is now eight and we adopted him at four and Mia is two years old. They are blessings and even though they aren't our biological children it doesn't matter. I am reminded of the young woman we rescued her but she lost her life but we were able to save her twins. It turned out the man in jail for life was the father of the babies and they caught him trying to put a hit out on them. It made the news. He wanted to kill all three of them and thought he had. Somehow he discovered in the trial he hadn't finished the job. Carrick told me about the other things and since we witnessed him killing her he put a hit out on us as well. They discovered who the guy was and he is now serving time behind bars as well. Charles Ford was to kill us and then he was to find the children and kill them. Miss Steele chose very badly when she got pregnant by Lawrence Hill. I personally don't think it was her choice to have sex with him. I think he had raped her and didn't want to abort her children. Something he said when he was beating her made me believe that it was a rape pregnancy.