Anastasia Unpacks The Sexy Suitcases(sex)

Anastasia
I finally open the suitcase my grandma included in my trip to New York. I am stunned at what I find in it and some things I can't figure out how to use. Christian walks in as I am looking at the underwear with a remote control.
Christian
Where did that come from? I look and it is the luggage she said her grandma sent with her to New York. I laugh as we go through the various things inside it and chuckle at Daisy's choices. I pick up the various items even I have never thought about and then the sexy attire as well. I had planned something for us tonight but I found something else to have fun with as I get the underwear with the remote control. I find the batteries and hand Anastasia the underwear and have her put them on. I think a nice dinner out would be fun. I place the remote in my suit pocket and Anastasia comes back and I press the button and she jumps a bit.
Anastasia
Christian has me change into an easy access dress with no bra on and we head to the club he owns and his private dining room. He has pressed the buttons twice in the car. I had no idea grandma was like this. No wonder she has two suitors chasing her. We are seated in a private room that looks small but there are doors to other areas.
Christian
You will find out about those rooms soon I grin as I press the button on the remote to the vibrating panties. She has gotten used to it and smiles at me. We order our meals and they bring it in and leave us alone. Since I own the club they know I will not need them any time soon. I have other staff clean these rooms. We finally finish our food and I show her the bathroom with a huge tub and a shower. We go in the bedroom and I had a few things brought over from our bedroom. I lay things out that I want her to wear and she laughs at what I want her to do.
Anastasia
I change into the sheer blouse and crotchless panties and the woman's suit and button up the jacket. I go out and knock on the door and introduce myself as miss Hardwick and he is mr Funsize. I am trying to keep a straight face here. I am here for an interview and I will do anything for the job. I tell him as I say it is getting hot in the room and take the jacket off revealing my sheer top giving him full view of my breasts. He says how inappropriate my blouse is and I say I can take it off and I do so as I go towards him and knock him onto the bed. I take his hand and I say again I will do anything for this job and I put his hand between my my legs and guide him to my crotchless panties. I unzip the back of my skirt and remove it as I move my underwear off and tell him anything as I unzip his pants and pull them off and. He is wearing something I didn't expect. The thing that only covers his penis. He laughs at my surprise and we finish undressing him. I satisfy him orally and then I ask if I got the job and he says he needs more convincing. I straddle him and I slide down on him and ride him very slowly and I am dripping from coming several times as he comes inside me. I love this man. We have fun having sex. He smiles and says I think you are in the running for the job. He gets up and hands me another outfit. This time Tim it is a bustier with no bra or panties he goes in the restroom and comes out in a short robe that leaves little to the imagination what's between his legs.
Christian
I come out in the tiny robe that you can see my penis hanging down at the bottom. I see the strange woman in the bustier in my hotel room. She moves towards me and I can't help myself I need to touch her her breasts and I do. I push her down on the bed and take her on all fours holding onto her breasts tightly and I keep moving fast and hard inside her as she screams yes yes keep doing that to me. We finally comes together. I turn her over and kiss her passionately and say you have the job Miss Hardwick lol. We lay there touching each other and I tell her I love her very much and we were meant for one another. We shower and get dressed and I pack up her outfits and get dressed and head back to check out what else mrs Steele bought for us in that suitcase. I learn later that Daisy wanted me to marry Anastasia and I did. She really never manipulated the circumstances unless her telling me that her granddaughter was to to be another notch on my bedpost. Omg maybe she did. Oh well it was a great move on her part. We are very happy together and have a lot of fun.
Anastasia
Grandma calls me and says she has spoken to the Kavanagh's about the New Years Eve events and the cops are talking to them now and it looks like they were used just as Kate was in setting this scenario up. I ask her to warn Annabelle as well because it might be something that relates to us both.
Mrs Steele
I have people checking into it. I see your latest book has came out could it have anything to do with it? She assures me it has nothing to do with it at all. She reminds me she used a new name to publish that book. Minnie Moose and the Moose that lived her by U Suck.